Xtratime Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Good job. I think you guys can go all the way to the Champions League and EPL. Until Man Utd gets a defense, you guys are sure bets. The FA Cup is probably yours as well seeing you guys win the last two times. Chelsea looks like nothing, having to defend so deep and get so lucky with goalkeeper saves against out of all teams, Stuttgart. I think you guys will go all the way. I commend your team for playing with so much passion and teamwork, never have I seen a team play with this much dominance since AC milan's play last year and Arsenal's play last year as well until the Winter Break. I really hope you guys finish business up this year, and as for me, I will probably rot as ever with my Inter.

You have come a long way since our 3-0 drumming of you at Highbury.

·
World Class Player
7,673 Posts
The Inter forum regulars lost a bet with the AC fans. Since Inter lost 3-2 to Milan, they have to wear AC avatars for a month. Never again, they tell themselves.

I've only been caught out the once. ;)

·
Registered
8,947 Posts
We, Indonesian Arsenal fans, once had this kind of bet in Kafegaul.com (the largest community forum in our country) against Mancs there last season. And we lost the bet and forced to change our avatar for a week. It stinks, but really it was fun especially the thriller you feel while watching the game. Every match we watch would become more exciting when you have a bet on it.

·
Registered
11,928 Posts
Handoyo said:
Do us one favour, stop that [email protected] Milan from winning the CL. ;) In return, I'll offer you my support in the EPL. :pp
they actually think we pose the most threat

however i have high respect for AC milan, and think they are devastating in ALL aspects on the field.

great attacking strikers, sheva and inzhaa.......

midfield brilliant, seedorf, kaka

crazy defense, i mean god nesta maldini :eek:

and great goalie dida

it shall be hard, and be the best game this year, if they meet.

·
Registered
394 Posts
Good job. I think you guys can go all the way to the Champions League and EPL. Until Man Utd gets a defense, you guys are sure bets
absolutely, good to see a quality team representing the premiership. If it wasn't for Arsenal the premiership would be 1 horse race every season. Man U are out of 1 competition you guys have to make it 3 of 3, sh*t deal but possible. However, i don't think it's to do with united defence, arsenal are just class.

I have never seen arsenal play such football in my life and believe something big may be happening here, for the 1st time i wouldn't write them off winning the champions league!

Would be good to know your guys opinion of this arsenal teams with ones of the past

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
I think we played some more exciting football in 2001/02,we certainly scored more wonder goals then,but as a balanced team who can control games and take the sting out of them this side is better.

but it has to be said,we have had the luck go our way this year,everything that could have gone for us,has gone for us,i just hope we haven't used it all up already.

the 1989/91 sides were classy as well,but i don't think the standard in the EPL was as good as it is now,some of the moves by Rocky,Smith,Merson,Limpar,Marwood were great and we had our famous back five by 1991 but it was never as technical or fluent as this team.

the double side of 71 i wasn't born,maybe Bastin can talk about the sides pre-war as we had quite a decent side in the 1930s i have heard :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts