Xtratime Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
RS Forever told me it was because of a fight they had with the coach and that is why he is not taking them but i mean that is crap they are along with Kezman some of the best young talent we have.

We have surely lost this game.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It wasn't just a fight that they had, I heard that Ivic and Ilic said spome pretty nasty things about Djoric after that 6:2 lost, things that go far beyond your regular criticisms...
Djoric isn't the man for the job anyway...after Euro he's done and he should pass the reins over to Dule Savic, he's been a winner his entire life...
I still think we'll be fine without those guys, they're good, but Paunovic is back from injury, Stankovic will be there....
we'll win...

·
Registered
313 Posts
Delija bro I wish I had your confidence. I think you're right though, our U-21 program will turn around once Savic takes over. As far as the game goes, more than 1/2 the Leeds team is the U-21 team. Add to that Owen and they've got a formidable squad to say the least. Paunovic just got back from injury so you know his form is bad (that's of course id Djoric even takes him along). Deki is good but he can't do it himself.As far as Djoric goes he's a seljak (hillbilly) that should've handed over the reins as soon as we got our butts spanked in BGD by the cro's. Instead all our olympic hopes are pinned on this idiot. I hope we win!!! Daj Boze!!!!!

------------------
Later

Y

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
where did you guys hear about this issue? i also heard about it.

And by the way, that other one is pretty nice. Where did you find it grobar otago? by the way, now its www.worldsoccerboard.com

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I first heard about it at serbiancafe...
I couldent beleive it myself when I heard it :(

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Grobaru buddy, it's a combination of confidence and fear. Fear because if they lose I have to dye my hair....
I somehow manage get coaxed into making stupid bets...

·
Registered
313 Posts
Delija r u serious????? :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
And here I thought I was the only stupid bet taker in the world. Well it's good to know that at lest I'm not alone. Tell me something though, what do you get if Jugo wins? I hope it's good. I got some good news. Michael Bridges(striker), Danny Mills(right back), Paul Robinson(keeper) and Alan Smith(striker) have all been named by coach Howard Wilinson in the latest england U-21 squad from Leeds. Significantly missing is Johnathon Woodgate their centre-back and anchor on defense. He's still nursing injuries and won't play. Also Emile Heskey(striker), Jamie Carragher(midfielder) and Steven Gerrard(midfielder) have been selected from Liverpool. Most notably missing is Micheal Owen(striker). I know he played (and scored his 1st goal this year) last week for Liverpool. I don't know why he's left off the team. Looks like we have a chance after all :).

Plavi Plavi!!!!!

------------------
Later

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Golmani: Kujovic, Avramov i Vaskovic
Odbrana: Dudic, Lalatovic, Vukomanovic, Dzodic, Obradovic, Aleksic, Jolovic, Duljaj i Tanasijevic
Sredina: Djokaj, Boskovic, Stolica, Lazetic, Krivokapic, Stankovic i Nedovic
Napad: Ivanovic, Ilijev i Kezman

Umesto povredjenog Paunovica za kapitena je proglasen Mateja Kezman. Mlada reprezentacija pripremace se u Beogradu a u Barselonu lete u ponedeljak pre podne.

Selektor mlade reprezentacije Engleza Hauard Vilkinson povesce sledece igrace na put u Barselonu:

Golmani: Rajt (Ipsvic) Robinson (Lids) i Viver (Mancester)
Odbrana: Beri (A. Vila), Karager (Liverpul), Frenk (Vest Hem), Kurtis (Mancester J.), Mils (Lids), Hendri (A. Vila), Jang (Totenhem), Ferdinand (Vest Hem)
Sredina: Harli (Celzi), Lampar, Kol (Vest Hem), Moris (Celzi), Cedvik (Mancester J.), Dajer (Njukasl), Bol (Everton), Zerard (Liverpul), Dzonson (Derbi)
Napad: Kort (Vest Hem), Heski (Liverpul), Smit, Bridzis (Lids)

sorry this is in Serbian, but i pasted it from Beonet, and i don't think that a translation is too necessary

I thought Paunovic would be back, but I guess not, that hurts...
NAPRED PLAVI!!!!!!!

as far as ddying my hair, the colour thing is up to me, however the person i bet is trying to make me colour it the same colour as yugo's jersey....i'd probably get fired from work if i showed up with hair like that!!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts