Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ilgar one of the best young players in our days :rolleyes: What do you think about his chances to play in first team?

Also... in his young age, he already play in national team of Azerbaijan! :cool:

·
Registered
18,438 Posts
Well, to be hoinest i havent seen him play more than a couple of minutes.....but the rumours i get is that he is a very good right winger who can make perfect crosses!

He is still very young and i dont see him getting too much playing time this season but hopefully he will develop to become a regular player....:)

·
Registered
10,724 Posts
RWM is one position that isn't locked down by a solid 1st team player.
Serhat may be gone after this year. Mehmet is hot and cold (although he has the potential to be awesome). Kemal keeps getting injured (and is likely to play more in the middle than on the wing).

So Ilgar is in a good position to start getting some minutes in the near future.

·
*the drum drum*
42,917 Posts
He'll have a hard time finding a spot as an attacking midfielder as long as Alex is around, so I guess Daum is trying to find an alternative position for him to play in just incase he proves himself worthy of first team football earlier than anticipated..

And as yenibey has already stated, our right wing has been a weak spot for the side recently, so that's not necessarily a bad thing for Ilgar ;)

·
Premium Member
7,137 Posts
RossoNeri BAKU

The following message is for you, please read it, absorb it, obey it and pass it around ;)

Attachments

·
Registered
18,438 Posts
Dude, recruit your members somewhere else...... :rolleyes: :D

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Quidam said:
RossoNeri BAKU

The following message is for you, please read it, absorb it, obey it and pass it around ;)
Looooooollllll :D

Of course I like our Azerbaijan forum :)

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ilgar leaves Fenerbahce and he is on his way to Azerbaijan ;)

At this moment 3 clubs want him: Neftchi, Baki and sweden club Jurgorden...

·
Registered
10,724 Posts
Maybe you mean Fener loaned him out for the rest of the season to one of the clubs you mentioned?!?
I can't imagine they'd let him go. :nono:

·
Welcome To Jamrock
9,729 Posts
Quidam said:
RossoNeri BAKU

It's xtratime.org :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
7,137 Posts
Eddie

I know... I know... shame on me :wallbang: :moan:

·
Welcome To Jamrock
9,729 Posts
There there :tongue:

·
Registered
9,947 Posts
RossoNeri_BAKU said:
Ilgar leaves Fenerbahce and he is on his way to Azerbaijan ;)

At this moment 3 clubs want him: Neftchi, Baki and sweden club Jurgorden...
Honestly, he may gain more by joining Djurgarden.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts