Xtratime Community banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last season, months before the season was over il mago nicola predicted this would happen:

Roma first
Juve second
Lazio third
Napoli and Bari to relegate

This season he already predicted this months ago way before the season was over:

Juve first
Inter second
Roma third
Venezia and Fiorentina to relegate.

:)

·
Registered
5,889 Posts
Actually, Mikey, who cares if it turns out to be true?! ;)

Bye Bye.

·
Registered
22,168 Posts
He is an Italian fortune teller Mikey.

What Juventino did not say was that he also predicted that Milan would be 4th and Chievo 5th.
He also predicted that Italy and Argentina will meet up in the WC final.

For Juve to win- they had to use the RED captains armband for the reminder of the season. this prediction was made during the programme "Processo Di Biscardi" back in January, and Juve proptly switched from using a blue captain armband to a red one ;).

So- a scenario- Milan must win their last two, relatively easy games, Lazio must draw their two very difficult games (Bologna;Inter), Chievo must lose at Roma and win the last homegame, and Roma must lose points at Torino.

That way the "mago" will predict everything correctly in serie A- just like last year. And if he does- I will run to the nearest bookie to put some money on Italy-Argentina in the WC final :D .

Ciao.

·
Registered
374 Posts
Glad to see that Juve is doing the right thing in wearing the red armband! :D

·
Registered
5,889 Posts
The personal fortune teller of Berlusconi, a bulgarian woman who lives in Milano, said some weeks ago that she has the feeling how Arg have the biggest chance to win and that Italy could make it to the semis but not anything better.
France is the other finalist according to her.

Let's see.

·
Defunct
23,341 Posts
xtc said:

France is the other finalist according to her.
According to Fifa, however, (from what I recall), France-Argentina can happen in the semi final at the latest. :D

·
Registered
5,889 Posts
Well.according.to...whodafuk...it.seems.that.i.forgot.what.exactly.she.said.so.i'm.just.talking.sheits. :D :tongue:

Nah, she is a respected fortune teller.
She almost guessed how Juve will win that scudetto ('00). see - she guess it but that rain... i'm telling ya.... that rain was a big mistery... SomeonE's tears maybe... brrrrr.... :tongue:

Bye Bye.

·
Defunct
23,341 Posts
LOL xtc, you need to toss the dope and get your story straight :D

Btw I wonder what Silvio's gonna do when he finds out he's been duped [once again]... :D

·
Registered
5,889 Posts
dope? what dope? don't ya see that i have problems with the girls around me.

Bye Bye.

·
Registered
9,947 Posts
I like every prediction this person made:D, except Argentina having the biggest chance to win.:ass:
IF ITalia goes to final and loses, it will destroy Azzurri fans(including me).

1 - 14 of 14 Posts