Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Banned
37,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:D :D :D

After humiliating SAN ZERO in the Milan forum, we have to pay a respect to the man, the myth of Xtratime DAGOODS..... the guy that says that he loves some booty.... (i do have my doubts:eek: :howler: :howler: :howler: )

However , as the guy loves RONALDO and loves statistics, why not pay this tribute one day after the debating victory over SAN ZERO and his beloved YAZHID:yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: ;)

So far this season, IL FENOMENO has played 22 games and scored 18 goals. All in all, he has given Real Madrid 29 POINTS with his vital goals.

here are some of his goals

1ª Rodada: Real Madrid 2-1 Bétis (1 gol, 61 min)
3ª Rodada: Real Madrid 7-2 Valladolid (1 gol, 70 min)
4ª Rodada: Málaga 1-3 Real Madrid (1 gol, 13 min)
6ª Rodada: Real Madrid 2-1 Espanyol 1 (2 gols, 51 e 81 min)
7ª Rodada: Celta 0-2 Real Madrid (1 gol, 24 min)
10ª Rodada: Real Madrid 3-0 Athletic de Bilbao (2 gols, 35 e 55 min)
11ª Rodada: Sevilha 4-1 Real Madrid (1 gol, 55 min)
13a Rodada: Osasuna 1-1 Real Madrid (1 gol, 74 min)
14ª Rodada: Real Madrid 2-0 At. Madrid (1 gol, 1 min)
15ª Rodada: Barcelona 1-2 Real Madrid (1 gol, 75 min)
16ª Rodada: Real Madrid 2-1 Deportivo (1 gol, 45 min)
17ª Rodada: Mallorca 1-3 Real Madrid (1 gol, 55 min)
20ª Rodada: Bétis 1-1 Real Madrid (1 gol, 60 min)
21ª Rodada: Real Madrid 2-1 Villarreal (1 gol, 54 min)
22ª Rodada: Valladolid 2-3 Real Madrid (2 gols, 48 e 90 min).

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
:howler:

Ze, :finger: :D
U sure about this amigo?:devil:

Ze, you're next in the Xtratime debate!:stuckup: So tell me/us whom do you like to get a go at...:boxing:

How about you and your buddy Bobby?:tongue: Hey Bobby, are you up for some fun action man?:nasty:

if not, then how about some good ol' Argie? :D How about you and Seducer or whatever his name is...that would he something to see Ze go at him...:howler:

I want a ring side seat for that event of the year!!!:lick:

:tongue:

Cheers.;)

·
Banned
37,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
San Siro,

Cocoon has build up a few matches before i can go in.

First of all i'm preparing myself pychologically to the carnival of Salvador:tongue: :eek: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler:

·
Cachorro
18,741 Posts
Well... the "tribute to Dagoods" thing is a little weird, to be honest. :googly: But you can't possibly be surprised to find a thread praising Il Fenomeno in the Brazilian Forum, Payman...

So relax, SS. Just accept that you'll be hearing about the 1st XT Celebrity Debate for a while yet... and move on. :skull: :D

I mean... you can't seriously expect us to pretend it didn't happen. ;)

·
Registered
3,009 Posts
San Siro, challenge is my last name. You say it, I'm in.

But the problem is, Zé is proving to be nothing but a PIPOQUEIRO. I made that topic asking for predictions (not lucky predictions like who will score, or what will be the result of a single game) and the guy is afraid! I already predicted the Carioca and Paulista champions, who will win the CL, and he doesn't say anything!

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
Sounds cool Bobby!:)
Tell me, who do you predict to win the CL in Europe?;)

Garrincha,
I'm ready to take all the banter!:stuckup: It's part of the game!;)

I'm not saying nor askign you guys to pretend it didn't happen..but...;)

Cheers.;)

·
Registered
3,009 Posts
I said when the season started that Milan had the best squad on the world and they were favourites...I still think that their squad is the most complete, but after seeing half of the season, I pick Arsenal. It looks like a more mature team, they know what to do all the time and have the patience to wait for the opponent's mistakes. Plus, Henry is the best player in the world this season IMO.

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
Sounds cool again to me what you're saying Bobby! About Arsenal, I do agree, but their central defence looks a bit suspect to me, specially when they'll have to face the big boys like Milan, Juve or Madrid. But they're also for me the team I fear the most this season. And about Henry, I agree with you but I'd add Sheva with him as he's also been in sensational form since he's been healthy and able to show the real Sheva. ;)

Ze, don't worry about the other match-ups before you. I can very easily have Haroon grant you a VVIP pass to skip the long waiting list. Just give me a signal man...;):tongue: Don't make me wait too long man..;)

Cheers.;)

P.S. Bobby, where are you from? Are you a Mineiro? From BH?

·
Registered
3,009 Posts
San Siro, I had my doubts about Arsenal's CD too. Campbell has always been solid, but his partner was a problem in the last years....but Toure is doing the job very well, and his replacement (Cygan) is much more reliable than Laursen and Costacurta at this point.

And yes, I'm 100% caipira from Belo Horizonte! What about you?

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
Indeed Cambpell is a rock but I think he's lacking a bit in the mobility sector, meaning he's slow, and that could be fatal against fast strikers like Inzaghi, Sheva or Ronaldo. Cygan, honestly, I don't see anything special in him. He's an average defender and very slow. He'd be sliced in 4 in less than 2 seconds by the forwards I've mentioned above. Costacurta may be old, but he's still very reliable and his experience is unvaluable and the way he reads the game is simply incredible and each time he's played for Milan, he's been rock solid at the back. About Lausen, I agree with you. The guy is a rock when it comes to the aerial game, almost unbeatable, but VERY shaky with the ball at his feet, where he even panicks at times. Thanks god there's Maldini and Nesta to cover for him, otherwise, we'd be in deep deep trouble...

Me, I'm French, from the south of France but currently living in Canada where I study in International Business. What do you in BH? Work?Study? I have heard that BH is one of the most beautiful cities of Brasil. I might seriously consider to add it on my agenda when I'll visit your beautiful country in May...;)

Cheers.:)

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
And speaking of "Milan" defender, did you guys see Roque Junior's performance against Inter with Siena yesterday? :eek: HORRENDOUS!!!How can this guy be a starter for Brasil???Even I or Ze can do better than him!!!;)

You need to seriously find a replacement for him. He's a big liability for you guys at the back IMO...:eek:

Cheers.;)

·
Registered
5,571 Posts
San Siro said:
And speaking of "Milan" defender, did you guys see Roque Junior's performance against Inter with Siena yesterday? :eek: HORRENDOUS!!!How can this guy be a starter for Brasil???Even I or Ze can do better than him!!!;)

You need to seriously find a replacement for him. He's a big liability for you guys at the back IMO...:eek:

Cheers.;)
I've been saying that for quite awhile...

Rodolfo ja! :star: :D

·
Registered
8,197 Posts
San Siro said:

Cheers.;)

Roque Junior stinks, we can all agree with that one but after that performance at the CL final last season vs Juventus, I have all the respect in the world for that guy. I love Roque Junior after that game and I hope he can find a home and actually be decent on a consistent basis.

Poor Roque Junior. :depress: :D

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
how can you say Campbell is slow :howler: that's like me saying Zidane is greedy and egotistical surely,it must be a joke :tongue:

do you also think Anelka is slow because Campbell kept up with him yesterday when he was racing through to the goal,and Touré is even quicker than Campbell,in the sprint tests Touré was found to be the third fastest player at the club behind Henry and Clichy ;)

if there is a faster CB partnership in the world than Campbell and Kolo i have yet to see them :tongue:

Cygan though is the tortoise,i just hope he doesn't have to play in the big games :cool:

anyway as it's the Brazilian forum,i'd add something remotely relevant :D Edu is playing ever so well at the moment for the Arsenal :tongue:

·
Registered
3,009 Posts
I used to think that Campbell would have problems with speedy attackers but after the last Inter-Arsenal when Martins was invisible I'm starting to change my mind...about Cygan, he's not the best, but he has been solid this season. Not great, solid. I've watched almost every single Milan games this season and everytime I saw Costacurta playing I thought that he was too slow and maybe a little bit unconfident because of that.

Do you study International Business? This is the same as "Relações Internacionais", isn't it? This is what I pretend to do in college. I finished High School one year ago and already tried the vestibular (a test you need to do to get to college) and failed twice, since I simply don't study. Women, beer, football....study is definitely NOT the most interesting thing for me at this point.....but this year I'll have to change :(

I have been near Canada, I lived some time in a small town of Idaho, US...close to Salt Lake City...

Belo Horizonte is a beautiful city, the best in the world for me, but as I've said, I'm a caipira :D you certainly have better options in Brazil to visit, like the beaches and natural beauty of Northeast and Rio, or the rich culture of São Paulo. But we have good things in here as well, and our women are MUCH, MUCH better than the ones in Rio/SP, this I assure you :D our food is one of the best as well.

If you decide to come here, tell me, we can go to Mineirão and you'll see the most fanatic supporters in the world (Atlético Mineiro)....every European who came here and saw Atlético Mineiro's torcida in a big match said that there's nothing like it, it's something that give you chills.

·
Cachorro
18,741 Posts
Jern Lizardhous said:
anyway as it's the Brazilian forum,i'd add something remotely relevant :D Edu is playing ever so well at the moment for the Arsenal :tongue:
Good to hear it... and also good to have you here. :)

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
Jernz, My good Gunner pal, how u doing?:tongue:

Well, what I meant by Campbell being slow is that he can be put in difficulty against players who like to take the ball from far and run at defenders and they are skilled, players like Henry, Sheva, Raul, Ronaldo etc...these are the types that Cambpell will be in trouble with. He has no problem tough in controlling players who base all their game on speed as he is fast, mainly fast in anticipating the other players. Hopefully this clarifies it a bit more...;)

Bobby,
International Business is not international Relations. It's like doig business internationally. :D

I have heard about the vestibular being quite difficult and you have to write one for each subject, for each school!!:eek: Pretty hard hey?

But I don't blame you man. If I were living in Brasil, I'd be also not veryinterested in school. In fact, I'm not interested at all in school. I think it's a big pain in the ass that I need to finish, just like a punition if you know what I'm mean. Tell me more tough about the Mineiras buddy...:tongue:I have heard and read great things about them!:thumbsup:

For sure, I'll let you know if I come to BH. Even if I don't, I hope I can meet you in Rio. How far is Rio from BH?

And watching football in Brasil is one of things I want to do the most! Can't wait!!!;)

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
Patrick said:
Roque Junior stinks, we can all agree with that one but after that performance at the CL final last season vs Juventus, I have all the respect in the world for that guy. I love Roque Junior after that game and I hope he can find a home and actually be decent on a consistent basis.

Poor Roque Junior. :depress: :D
Patrick,
Roque Junior, indeed was truly heroic against the Gobbi. No doubt. however, as a defender, he's not one that inspires confidence and trust in his teammates, let alone in the fans. That's all. What's even sadder is that he does have the physical potential, buthis main problem seems to be some incredible lapses of concentration. And it's not a one time thing that happens 1 or 2 times in a season. It's chronic throughout games. And a top team cannot afford that. Sadly. :eek:

Cheers.;)

·
Registered
3,009 Posts
Actually Rio isn't that far from BH (considering how far states can be in Brazil). It's like 300 miles....I go to Rio at least once a year, since I have relatives there, but it usually is in the summer. Anyway, if I go there we'll meet with Garrincha and go to Maraca...:D but don't count BH out, consider coming here, I'm sure you'll have a great time.

The mineiras are simply the best, the diversity you have here is incredible...I'd say that South has the most beautiful blondies because of the Germanic descendence but here you'll find girls for every taste.

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
San Siro said:
Jernz, My good Gunner pal, how u doing?:tongue:

Well, what I meant by Campbell being slow is that he can be put in difficulty against players who like to take the ball from far and run at defenders and they are skilled, players like Henry, Sheva, Raul, Ronaldo etc...these are the types that Cambpell will be in trouble with. He has no problem tough in controlling players who base all their game on speed as he is fast, mainly fast in anticipating the other players. Hopefully this clarifies it a bit more...;)

nippy forwards with skill will beat Campbell all day long yes i just thought you said he was slow, but not many players get at him because of our midfield screen,Gilberto sets the traps and Paddy carries out the assassinations :D the only way he will get exposed is normally on counter attacks

honestly our defence is much better this season,only the occasional lapse from Lauren or Cole costs us,Kolo Touré has been a sensation and he has been easily the best defender in England this season,Milan could do worse than try to buy this lion when Maldini is too old,they won't get him of course but they can try and we can all have a good laugh :howler:

and for my next contribution to the Brazilians :D Edu has said he won't ever play for England,even if he gets ignored by Brazil forever,shame because he's got that Brazilian/Cockney accent thing going on now :D

1 - 20 of 31 Posts