Xtratime Community banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· U get what U give
8,803 Posts
IMO Milan game is our last game in Seria A, we win so we will still in the race, we draw or..!! so! :(

· U get what U give
8,803 Posts
My Milanista brother told me that this is the Scenario for next season for Inter:
1- Adriano goes to Real or Chelsea because Mancio will treat him badly (Ronaldo copy case).
2- Toldo, Emre, Karagounis, Cruz, Recoba, Coco, Kily, Davids and maybe Van Der Meyde will leave.
3- Our management will buy another players that we (fans) will think (again) that we will win the scudetto with them.
4- Moratti will take over the club again (I mean officialy, I know that he is now! )
5- Unfortunatly.. Mancini will stay.
6- Inter wont beat Milan for another 2 years (at least) may be draw.

I didn`t say a word after he said this, and It`s my first time in my life that I didnt say a word to my basterd brother.

· U get what U give
8,803 Posts
Thanks Inter01.. I`m probly in a mood now... :(

Inter had the better of play, and the result clearly lies. It's not that they scored a goal even though they had much less opportunities. They scored a very lucky goal.

It's just about luck. That's it!

We can be proud of our players. I'm sure Milan fans are not really satisfied with such a victory, even though they might be happy seeing us sad.

· U get what U give
8,803 Posts
Someday we will break this curse.. so soon we will, after winning Porto, I hope the draw will choose Us with the lucky basters again, and Im pretty sure and I can feel that we will teach those lucky basters a hot hard lesson that they wont forget forever.
I`m already can feel it right now. :fero:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.