Xtratime Community banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
46,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The purpose of this charity game is to raise awareness and funds for ALS (Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis) research. The game should be fun.
Here are the lineups:

so, players of Genoa and Sampdoria of the 80s/90s + some players of this season + the coaches Mazzarri and Gasperini!

The game will be on March 27 night and broadcasted by sportitalia

·
Registered
8,447 Posts
Skuhravy there! The last time I heard about him he was undergoing some kind of against-alcoholic care.

·
Premium Member
40,302 Posts
sport italia channel, i think it`s available on the hotbird. nice there will a chance to watch some minutes.

nice to see the fox lombardo and mancini once again on the pitch.

·
Registered
12,237 Posts
Sebinoooo! A lot of fun players, Samp's team should be very entertaining (just to see Pagliuca throw a hissy fit at a defender is entertainment).

·
Registered
46,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
with the duo Mancini -Cassano on one side and "Nippo" Nappi on the other side it should be fun indeed.

xYn50-b8xz4

·
Registered
1,800 Posts
Great idea with coaches on the field :D
Seeing Mancini, Lombardo & company in Samp colours is just priceless...:proud::proud::proud:

·
Registered
46,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)

1-1 the final score thanks to a goal scored by Lombardo (I must watch it, I read that he shot from 40 meters) and one PK which was a present to Genoa for the draw which could make everybody happy.
Mazzarri didn't play.
Attendance more or less 20,000 and 175,082 euros to Stefano Borgonovo's foundation.

Mancini at the end of the game has announced that he will be back at the beginning of the next season cause he misses his job.

Sampdoria 1
Genoa 1
Reti: 19' Lombardo, 81' Nappi (PK)

Sampdoria: Pagliuca - Mannini, Lucchini, Vierchowod, Lanna - Lombardo, Sammarco, Bonetti I., Franceschini - Mancini, Cassano. Then Pellegrini, Invernizzi, Nicolini, Pedone, Ganz, Casagrande, Pari. Coach: Luigi Cagni
Genoa: Tacconi - Rossi, Torrente, Ferrari, Criscito - Eranio, Ruotolo, Bortolazzi, Sculli - Nappi, Skuhravy. Then Caneo, Ferroni, Fiorin, Gasperini, Manicone, Caccia, Briaschi, Onofri. Coach: Osvaldo Bagnoli.
Referee: De Marco from Chiavari.

·
Registered
46,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
Here they are

http://www.sportitalia.com/showvideo.aspx?id=579

of course I should have not believed in people telling me that Lombardo scored from 40 metres :howler: , but his goal was a fabulous one anyway. :proud:
Assist of Mancini. :proud:

This is an only Cassano compilation
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQCefI5fTTs
according to everyone Cassano tried to make as many mistakes as he could :D The impressive thing is that even if it was a friendly 3 players were on him as soon as he received the ball :eek:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts