Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
33,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is this gonna be the dullest ever Barca v Real match?

Nothing to play for, one team super to the other and with Barca virtually have the La Liga title tied up I don't see it justifying all the hype.

Discuss.

·
fawkin legend
4,943 Posts
This will be one boring, tired match.

Barca will concentrate on the Benfica match only.

Ronaldinho should be rested, it's only Madrid.

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
it's definitely not going to be one of the best, RM it is their cup final but Barca really won't any knocks for the more important midweek game.

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
IlPrincipe said:
If you don´t think Barca is "up for it" you clearly haven´t got a clue what you are talking about. The same goes for Real Madrid....

RM will run through walls, can't see Barca players doing the same somehow with their most important match of the season four days later.

·
Freedom for all
16,851 Posts
I agree with the idea of this thread.

In fact, I hope this game peters out into a dull, boring 4-0 win for us. :D

Seriously, I think this game does have some hype, after all a lot of people consider it the biggest fixture in club football. :D

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
Jern Lizardhous said:
RM will run through walls, can't see Barca players doing the same somehow with their most important match of the season four days later.
Barca couldn´t hit a bus from two yards against Benfica so they won´t be exactly overconfident with their scoring abilities in this one, they will try it. And they can´t afford to relax when playing the biggest spectacle in spanish football in front of 100 000 asses while Real Madrid MUST get a result out of this.

Real Madrid, lately, has been on the up while the Barca-players still figure out how to hit the bus.

·
Registered
4,469 Posts
It definately won't be the same type of Clasico that we have seen in the past. Game is really not worth much to Barca, plus alot of players will be resting when they can, seeing how the WC is only a few months away.

·
Registered
4,204 Posts
i think it will still be a great game, every barca player will be up for it and that should not be in question. yeh we have benfica to play but this is el clasico! everyone involved will be desperate to win this and there is still everything to play for

·
Registered
62,100 Posts
People saying Barcelona will overlook this game clearly have absolutely no idea how big El Clasico is.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts