Xtratime Community banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Fantasy Liga Txampion
11,971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The 20 years old will end the season in Tarragona, I wish him good luck. It looked as if he was leaving to Numancia but in the end Athletic has considered Nàstic a better option, more minutes secured probably.

Igor has fantastic football qualities but a crazy head, I hope his stay in Segunda makes him think a bit on what he wants to do with his future. He has played 2 games as starter this season in Athletic (vs Depor and Getafe) and he didn´t do bad, actually he would be very useful to the lineup since we lack left footed in the left wing but Valverde isn´t happy with his work in trainings, I don´t see them so can´t coment.

He will meet a good number of players who have passed through Athletic there, as Juanjo Valencia, Ibon Begoña, David Cuéllar or Bolo, so I´m sure he won´t have problems to get into the group.

Still, I don´t know if Tarragona is a good place to a player as Igor, too much party there,:drunk: cold Soria would have been a better option.;)

SORTE ON IGOR.

Athletic now looks team for Endika Bordas.

·
Fantasy Liga Txampion
11,971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Apparently he´s going to Numancia now:D This happens to me for trusting Marca´s "official" news.

BTW, Athletic has signed a 5 year colaboration contract with Numancia.

·
Fantasy Liga Txampion
11,971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hehe this is funny, in the end it looks as if he´s going to Nàstic although it isn´t official yet so....:D

Also, Numancia doesn´t want Bordas because he´s too defensive and they already have that kind of players. But according to MD they want Ibon Gutierrez (DM-Playmaker) and Jabi Tarantino (LB-CB) both from Bilbao Athletic, they have good taste.

I think those loans will be great for everyone, Ibon Gutierrez is very important for BA and loosing him will be a hit for the promotion fight but we have good players who aren´t having many minutes in that position, as Andoitz Galdós, so it would be good for the player and both clubs. Also, Tarantino is a good player but Murua doesn´t like him:mad: so in Numancia he would probably have more minutes, and in primera, so great!

·
Fantasy Liga Txampion
11,971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It isn´t official but it´s probable Gorka Azkorra will join Recreativo de Huelva until the end of the season. He can´t play in Primera (has played 5 games) so Segunda is his future and Recreativo the probable destination.

Apparently (rumour) the cause of all this situation of him not appearing in the lists and Llorente being called was a discussion with Valverde a couple of weeks ago. After that, Valverde told him to accept Recreativo offer since he wasn´t going to play. Azkorra rejected it back then but apparently he has accepted it now after what has happened this week.

Gorka is a good striker, with an excellent future, we can´t forget he´s the striker with better numbers in Lezama since Julio Salinas. Therefore it would be stupid to loose him. He´s a different type of player than Llorente although they´re phisically alike (around 1´92); Gorka is faster and better goaler but worse with the head and in defense so they are compatible and they should be the future of our attack. I hope he can demonstrate his abbilities if he finally goes to Recreativo and I hope he solves his problems with Valverde if Ernesto continues next year in Athletic for the good of the team, if all of this is true.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.