What do you guys think? Theyre 6 points from 6th place palermo and sit at 7 in the table. Would Tare stay another year if hes got the chance to play in Europe?
:howler: :howler:Albion said:I would especially like the photo when he dribles the keeper and misses the empty goal :howler:
Great Post! :thumbsup: Wonderful memories really, will never forget that he actually lead the scoring sheet. After that he only scored like three more the whole season i think!?Dardanian said:Haha, I have mixed feelings about Tare. He's given me so much joy still!
Some of my favourite Tare moments:
1) The first time I saw Albania on TV, in 1998 / 1999 when Norway played Albania and they drew. Tare scored an indirect freekick with a stunishing strike off the bar and in. The Norwegians complained that Murati never touched the ball
2) Tare enters the pitch during a Brescia game, the Swedish commentators goes:
"Oh here comes the blonde tall Albanian, so easy to notice him but such a weak player when it comes to technique, he is probably one of the worst players in Brescia when it comes to dribbling". 1 minute later, Tare takes the ball, dribbles past three players and scores LOL
3) Tare scores a double against Milan (Brescia 2 - 2 Milan) in the Serie A opener, the second game he scores twice again against Torino. He was the leader of the scoring league, I think it was the first time an Albanian earned that position during my lifetime
4) Tare knocks Mihajlovic LOL no comments
5) Tare slaps Mexés after only beeing on the pitch for 30 sec
6) Tare scores an over-head kick in the Serie A...
7) Tare's 3-1 against Russia.
3-1, 3-1, 3-1
ËSHTË HAKMARRJA E SHKODRES"
Ahh those moments..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vtBvdCJhkgc:howler:AP4MVP said:hey if anyones going to make a compilation video for Tare. For gods sake use some Albanian music or something. Using songs by American rappers is just weird and awkward unless its Numb/Encore by Jay-Z and Linkin Park or Remember the Name by Fort minor because those to songs are great compilation video songs.