Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
5,778 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do you guys think? Theyre 6 points from 6th place palermo and sit at 7 in the table. Would Tare stay another year if hes got the chance to play in Europe?

·
Registered
10,562 Posts
MAzone likes Tare... they were both at Brescia, and now Bologna. I think it depends on coach, I dont see Tare leave as long as Mazone is there.

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Tare is going to be there next season also,I'm pretty sure.Man he scores alot now.Bologna without Tare could not be at the place they are now.

·
Registered
10,562 Posts
no matter what happens I just want him to play...we need him to play, not sit in bench like some of our guys do these days

:rollani:

·
Banned
845 Posts
The Bologna Manager Really Likes Tare, And In The Last Couple Games Hes Been Doing Very Well For Bologna Gettin Some Important Goals Whicih Won Their Games So I Think He Will Be There Next Season.

·
Registered
5,778 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Felt like bringing this thread back.....

Can anyone make a compilation? I think this dude deserves a fair compilation video.

·
Registered
5,778 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
lol...cmon man...Its Igli Tare...he doesn't play football with his feet.

·
Registered
10,562 Posts
To bad, bcz this game really requires that
For me he will remain the giant striker who has missed more than any other striker in our team :stuckup:

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
Haha, I have mixed feelings about Tare. He's given me so much joy still!

Some of my favourite Tare moments:

1) The first time I saw Albania on TV, in 1998 / 1999 when Norway played Albania and they drew. Tare scored an indirect freekick with a stunishing strike off the bar and in. The Norwegians complained that Murati never touched the ball :D

2) Tare enters the pitch during a Brescia game, the Swedish commentators goes:

"Oh here comes the blonde tall Albanian, so easy to notice him but such a weak player when it comes to technique, he is probably one of the worst players in Brescia when it comes to dribbling". 1 minute later, Tare takes the ball, dribbles past three players and scores LOL

3) Tare scores a double against Milan (Brescia 2 - 2 Milan) in the Serie A opener, the second game he scores twice again against Torino. He was the leader of the scoring league, I think it was the first time an Albanian earned that position during my lifetime :D

4) Tare knocks Mihajlovic LOL no comments

5) Tare slaps Mexés after only beeing on the pitch for 30 sec

6) Tare scores an over-head kick in the Serie A...

7) Tare's 3-1 against Russia.

"TARE GOOOOOL

JOOO

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

3-1, 3-1, 3-1

ËSHTË HAKMARRJA E SHKODRES"

Ahh those moments..

·
Registered
5,778 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Like I've said before...Tare's my hero. I was always a soccer fan, but when I was little I always wondered about Albanian players because I've never heard of any. All I knew was Serie A and one day my dad says, see number 17 over there, "aji eshte Shqiptar" :proud:

Someone make this damned compilation :D I'm computer illiterate

·
Registered
8,906 Posts
Albion said:
I would especially like the photo when he dribles the keeper and misses the empty goal :howler:
:howler: :howler:

Thing about Tare is that he's very unpredictable. Sometimes he plays good and sometimes he plays like total shit.. He was always like that.

·
Registered
3,943 Posts
Dardanian said:
Haha, I have mixed feelings about Tare. He's given me so much joy still!

Some of my favourite Tare moments:

1) The first time I saw Albania on TV, in 1998 / 1999 when Norway played Albania and they drew. Tare scored an indirect freekick with a stunishing strike off the bar and in. The Norwegians complained that Murati never touched the ball :D

2) Tare enters the pitch during a Brescia game, the Swedish commentators goes:

"Oh here comes the blonde tall Albanian, so easy to notice him but such a weak player when it comes to technique, he is probably one of the worst players in Brescia when it comes to dribbling". 1 minute later, Tare takes the ball, dribbles past three players and scores LOL

3) Tare scores a double against Milan (Brescia 2 - 2 Milan) in the Serie A opener, the second game he scores twice again against Torino. He was the leader of the scoring league, I think it was the first time an Albanian earned that position during my lifetime :D

4) Tare knocks Mihajlovic LOL no comments

5) Tare slaps Mexés after only beeing on the pitch for 30 sec

6) Tare scores an over-head kick in the Serie A...

7) Tare's 3-1 against Russia.

"TARE GOOOOOL

JOOO

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

3-1, 3-1, 3-1

ËSHTË HAKMARRJA E SHKODRES"

Ahh those moments..
Great Post! :thumbsup: Wonderful memories really, will never forget that he actually lead the scoring sheet. After that he only scored like three more the whole season i think!?

And about the game against Norway, i will never forget Alban Bushi's goal, as far as i remember it was either from a bicykle-kick or a lob. How Norway managed to draw the last 10 minutes will allways remain a mystery:rollani: Damn FLO!

·
Registered
33 Posts
hey if anyones going to make a compilation video for Tare. For gods sake use some Albanian music or something. Using songs by American rappers is just weird and awkward unless its Numb/Encore by Jay-Z and Linkin Park or Remember the Name by Fort minor because those to songs are great compilation video songs.

·
Registered
960 Posts
AP4MVP said:
hey if anyones going to make a compilation video for Tare. For gods sake use some Albanian music or something. Using songs by American rappers is just weird and awkward unless its Numb/Encore by Jay-Z and Linkin Park or Remember the Name by Fort minor because those to songs are great compilation video songs.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vtBvdCJhkgc:howler:

·
Registered
10,562 Posts
Credit to Tare for last 2 games, good effort. He tried his best, do bad he was unlucky in Belarus, and didnt have nobody to follow his game in Tirana.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts