Xtratime Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:mad: Beitar was dealt a few serious blows today when the IFA made them lose points in the 1-1 game against Hapoel Haifa a month ago...they got a technical loss of 2-0 and points deducted..

not only that, Tal Banin is suspended for one game due to this misconduct...

On the side not, Beitar was fined a ridiculous 10,000 NIS for this incident...

and on an even sider note, was forced to pay 15,000 NIS extra for the problems that occured in Teddy against Bnei Shachnin..

eventhough Bnei Shachnin walked away when there fans humiliated the Israeli National anthem prior to the game..

Double Standard :mad:

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
You can't expect much from the FA really, earlier this season when Hapoel Tel Aviv did the same with Abutbul the FA said it was their own mistake so Hapoel got away with no punishment. What happened now is that the FA claims they sent two faxes that day, one with the names of Nimni and Melikson and another one, updated, including Banin's name later that day. But Beitar said they never recieved the second fax, besides why couldn't the FA just phone our management and let them know of the second fax since they obviously fixed a mistake they did. It's ridiculous really, I don't think they would've deducted any points for us if it these points were important. It's not like we were going to play in the UEFA Cup with this point (at least in my opinion) and not like Hapoel Haifa will remain in the league with the extra two points.

The IFA are a bunch of fools who are less clueless then a 5 year old boy, I wouldn't let them run a humus stand let alone an FA. But that's what happens when your government doesn't give a damn about football.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Kappa21 said:
and on an even sider note, was forced to pay 15,000 NIS extra for the problems that occured in Teddy against Bnei Shachnin..

eventhough Bnei Shachnin walked away when there fans humiliated the Israeli National anthem prior to the game..

Double Standard :mad:
THe fine is justified because they didn't fined Beitar for the racist behavior of the fans, but for the fact the fans vandalised the Ramat Gan Stadium (the game wasn't held at Teddy)

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
KSO said:
THe fine is justified because they didn't fined Beitar for the racist behavior of the fans, but for the fact the fans vandalised the Ramat Gan Stadium (the game wasn't held at Teddy)

What did we do?
Throw on the ground some tropiot?

Give me a break....

This is propoganda!!!!

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
The ironic thing is that they probably didn't fine Sachnin because then they would have no excuse for the National team fans booing the French anthem...

·
Registered
53 Posts
Fining a club for the bad behaviour of its fans is pointless, anyway.

Can you really imagine anyone saying, 'well we were going to chant racist slogans, but the club might be fined...'. If the IFA really want to change anything they'll have to do better than that.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts