Xtratime Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If next season..........shevchenko,inzaghi and rui costa fire on all cylinders..............i have no doubt we ll win the league and champions league!..............oh and yeah not 2 forget pirlo........ancelloti has 2 find a way 2 play both he and rui costa!........

·
Registered
43,403 Posts
Just do not forget that this is exactly what we said last year ... if, if, if ...

We just have to wait and see how the team will play nect year ... even the new signings are not that important as are the mind set of the coach and the plauers and the atmosphere around Milanello ... we have the players to do it right now ... the problem is that there is no more cups left before Sep ... so we have to wait and see ...

·
Registered
33,807 Posts
Machine_head_17 said:
If next season..........shevchenko,inzaghi and rui costa fire on all cylinders..............i have no doubt we ll win the league and champions league!
A great engine does not do a car much good of the back end (read: defense) falls off. ;)

·
Registered
5,073 Posts
As somebody has said -- "You win matches with a good attack, but you become champions only when u have a good defence".:fero:

The sentence is not exactly the same but the meaning is.;)

Ciao

·
Registered
5,101 Posts
And as someone else also said:

"A great engine does not do a car much good if the back falls off."

Oh, hey Tim!

;)

·
Registered
2,941 Posts
Allow me to add an IF...if we can keep injuries to a minimum...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts