Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 110 Posts

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you were involved in the Sheva comeback opeartion, how would you handle it.

Script please :)

·
Registered
27,210 Posts
I guess I would open the gate and ask Who goes there? Shev answers Its me, the prodigal son.

I ask him if he can still play.

If he says yes and shows me some skill then I let him in. If he says no or can't show me jack, I tell him to f*ck off.

The end.

That's really there is to it. PAst is past. If the dude still has game then cool; welcome back. He'd just better be able to show it quickly because he will not get much time to win people over. Starting with Carlo...

·
Registered
24,062 Posts
I won't accept him at all. If he playes, I'll be sick; if he scores I'll be happy just for Milan. His nick name will be the fcuking repent!

Script to come...

·
Registered
27,210 Posts
I personally like stories about rebirth and coming home again. People make mistakes. If he can make amends and produce for us it would be a great story. If our moms and dads held grudges like some of the people around this forum (and fans elsewhere) we'd all have been f*cked by the age of 5.

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I won't accept him at all. If he playes, I'll be sick; if he scores I'll be happy just for Milan. His nick name will be the fcuking repent!
That's not the purpose of the thread Dab. If Galliani appointed you as Director of Sheva's Comeback Operation, how would you handle the whole thing.

Settings
Content of interviews
Acceptance Speech
Makeup
etc etc etc

...I'm all ears :thumbsup:

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I personally like stories about rebirth and coming home again. People make mistakes. If he can make amends and produce for us it would be a great story. If our moms and dads held grudges like some of the people around this forum (and fans elsewhere) we'd all have been f*cked by the age of 5.

...let's get a bit more into details shall we :smileani:

·
Registered
27,210 Posts
I'm at work so I can't really compose an opus. Just imagine my scene set in an old style king-fu movie where teh hero knocks on the gate to gain entrance. If he cannot pass the test then a bunch of ninjas (tifosi) come kick his ass. If he can pass the test then Silvio come gives him a big hug and says (in a bad over dub) "Ha ha ha, you're kung-fu (football) is pretty good. But do you remember diavolo style?'

·
Registered
15,731 Posts
Rodriguez: "Hi Sheva take a seat."
Sheva: "Grazie... oh I mean Thank You."
Rodriguez: "So the English has come along well then?"
Sheva: "Si, si... ever since I picked as fourth choice punta I have many time to learn the English. I bring you apple."
Rodriguez: "Sorry I dont accept bribes. Ermm since you left in 2006 Italian Football has kinda changed."
Sheva: "What must I do to convince you that I can be great Milan player again?"
Rodriguez: "I'm glad you ask. Follow me."

~Rodriguez and Sheva arrive at the San Siro pitch, where Gilardino is standing with a football~

Rodriguez: "I bet it feels good to be back on here eh? Good. To once again become a Rossonero you must beat Gilardino in a penalty shoot-out."
(Sheva and Gilardino exchange evil glances)
Rodriguez: "We're just waiting for Dida to come out.."
(5 mins later someone comes out and whispers in Rodriguez's ear)
Rodriguez: "Unfortunately Dida has hurt his back getting tangled up in his locker in the changing room. Luckily we have Kalac on hand. Let the battle commence!"

~After each player takes their 5 penalties the score ends 1-0 to Sheva~

Rodriguez: "Congratulations Sheva! Sign here, you once again play for AC Milan. Ciao Alberto."

~Alberto leaves the ground, Sheva jumps for joy and "Inno Milan" is played out of the speakers~

·
Registered
24,062 Posts
That's not the purpose of the thread Dab. If Galliani appointed you as Director of Sheva's Comeback Operation, how would you handle the whole thing.

Settings
Content of interviews
Acceptance Speech
Makeup
etc etc etc

...I'm all ears :thumbsup:
I am not a violant person Diav ;) It is hard for me to come up with a violent script :D, that's why I said script to come ...... ;)

·
Registered
15,585 Posts
:howler::howler::howler: Nice one Rod :thumbsup:

·
Registered
23,909 Posts
Episode 1. Obi-Berlusconi saw a promising football player at the desolate plains of Ukraine. He believed him to have more talent than everyone else. Saw him as the great hope for the future.

Episode 2. Obi-Berlusconi then brought that promising fotball player called Anakin Shevchenko to the capital of football, Milan. He was the great hope, the prodigal son that brought joy to his people. Everyone saw him as the great hero that would stay with them forever.

Episode 3. Anakin Shevchenko was it his peak and could do almost no wrong. but all was not well, he is tempted by the dark side and is seen talking to conselor Abramovich. In his great arrogance he falls to the dark side.

Episode 4. Anakin Shevchenko is no more, he is now known as Darth Andrey. While he still have a bad ass attitude he isn't really that succesful. His great spacestation "Chelsea" is blown to bits and its constructor "Mourinho" is said to have perished with the station.

Episode 5. He miss this one due to injury.

Episode 6. Darth Andrey is to be confronted with his son. Which language will they communicate with? Will he find redemption again? Some say his body is old and weak and that he could very well die in this one.

Stay tuned for the conclusion of Episode 6!!!!

·
Registered
8,253 Posts
Wow Rod is beaten within minutes:eek::eek::eek: Everyone is on fire but Johan is on something else!!!:eek:

I can't believe it.:D Thank Johan!! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Decent enough contributions so far. ;)
I know you can all do better :stuckup:

I'll be back later since I've got some work to do.

·
Registered
19,795 Posts
Sheva: "Hello there mr. new guy"
Adnan: "That's sir mr.new guy for you :stuckup: "
Sheva: "So I have been told that you have a task for me which I need to fulfill in order to get another chance in this glorious club :happy: "
Adnan: "You have been informed well" :nasty:
Sheva: "I'd do anything... I swear" :hopeful:
Adnan: "I have 3 missions for you, the first one is the easiest, the last one the most difficult to complete"
Sheva: "I understand...carry on"
Adnan: "Mission one: find the adresses of all the Milanisti you hurt, visit them and kiss their :ass:"
Sheva: "I'm a man of honour but that wont be a problem" :undecide:
Adnan: "Mission two: travel back in time, don't lie to the fans and don't cry with them in the CS like a little b!tch"
Sheva: "Well I know this professor Brownsky...he developped a machine to travel in time and..."
Adnan: "Yes or no, that's all I need to know"
Sheva: "Yes sir"
Adnan: Ok I present you the last and most difficult mission, if you can complete this then you'll be a Milanista again and we'll all forget everything that happend in the past few years"
Sheva: What is it? What is it? Oh I'd do anything
Adnan: "Convince dabdob to forgive you" :party:
Sheva: "But don't you know that this can't be done" :cry:
Adnan :Yes I do. :excited:"

·
Registered
8,253 Posts
Although one reminder,

If Sheva returns, IMO the biggest loss would be the non-EU spot. Instead of acquiring the up and coming starlets in the S.A., we'd be using the spot on a 32 years old.

And it's rumoured that one of the reasons Braida is gonna step down that he doesn't agree with Berlu's decision to use the non-EU qouta that way, anyway it's all rumours and nothing more than that at this moment, Sheva may as well cross the town to Inter, we just never know.

1 - 20 of 110 Posts