Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Banned
10,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you had the choice to sign a player for Man Utd, but it would be the only player we get in the summer, who would you choose?

I would pick Gigi Buffon for obvious reasons, who would you pick?

·
Banned
10,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
we need a goalkeeper more than a midfielder to replace keane, still a good year left in him yet

·
Registered
3,575 Posts
Flo said:
What??? I thought you'd take Howard immediately...

For me it would be Beasley to replace Giggsy....
You mean Beasly the benchsitter?

·
Registered
14,658 Posts
Wilyely_JP6 said:
Are u crazy??? Beasly is a shit and Giggs is alright. :googly:
It's an inside joke with me and FiveMagics you queer......So keep your pie hole shut...

And Beasley isn't shite, nor is Giggs just alright you moron...

·
Registered
14,658 Posts
Kampfschwein said:
You mean Beasly the benchsitter?
And comes off the bench to score goals...Plus, it's his first year in a new league and a new country cut the guy some slack....He's also young and judging from PSV's performance this year, it's tough to crack that line up...

·
Registered
943 Posts
Flo said:
It's an inside joke with me and FiveMagics you queer......So keep your pie hole shut...

And Beasley isn't shite, nor is Giggs just alright you moron...
Why you talk to me like that? i can't take it. I see that you're insane or something.

·
Registered
14,658 Posts
Wilyely_JP6 said:
Why you talk to me like that? i can't take it. I see that you're insane or something.
Then don't call me crazy or else I might just get midevil on your ass and show you that I am insane. :shades:

Oh and Beasley isn't shit so quit talking out of your arse.....

·
Registered
943 Posts
Flo said:
Then don't call me crazy or else I might just get midevil on your ass and show you that I am insane. :shades:

Oh and Beasley isn't shit so quit talking out of your arse.....
Stop it, I'm not like u. I won't fight with you, leave me alone. You say that Beasly isn't a shit but that's idiot, he should die.

·
Registered
14,658 Posts
Wilyely_JP6 said:
Stop it, I'm not like u. I won't fight with you, leave me alone. You say that Beasly isn't a shit but that's idiot, he should die.
Really??? He should die should he? :finger:

Don't you have to worry about your beloved Prince Rainier kicking the bucket as opposed to Beasley? Well, since you like Monaco and all.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts