Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Let his Lazio team beat us on the final day of the season to ruin our Serie A triumph!

Why did he do that!

I would have done anything to keep Nesta and Stam out of action and let Inter steamroll Lazio

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
One of the great mysteries of the 3rd Millenium :devil:

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have a solution. Zac and his dad are closet Milan fans!

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
coz lazio needed qualification for the uefa cup, in which zac wouldl receive extra cash in the form of incentives.

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hmm...so that Zac..that little son of a gun took cash over triumph...now we know why he didn't get us back into the Scudetto race...he wanted to get fired so he can go work somewhere else and get a buyout

wait that doesn't make sense

he quit...hmm does he get a buyout

this sucks i need a consipracy theory to dwell over

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
In all fairness the origin must be found in the famous Apple handed over by Adam to Eve :stuckup:

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
Naaa,

Self interest exists... and valid. Its his job to do it. What good is it.. to lose. His reputation, his stature etc. Never wrong being professional. Cant say the same for some refs though.

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Where is Zac? I want his head and i want it now

he screwed us
and he will pay

No Interista will ever do this to our team

Its self-betrayal

just like ysterday
the fukers up in the curva nord attacking our own inter fans when were down 2-0

unless they were drunk or soemthing and saw some white and black in a crowd of blue and black and though they could throw some shit on them and hit them

·
Registered
12,237 Posts
Because he's a professional you fu(kwit. Mazzone did the same thing in 2000, beating Juventus with his Perugia which saw lazie win the title. He hated it as much as the rest of us romanisti, but he did his job and no one blames him for it.

Maybe if Inter hadn't screwed up otherwise, they wouldn't have to put their last hope to a coach of the opposing team, just because he supports them in his private life? These alibies are getting tiresome.

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Cacìni said:
Because he's a professional you fu(kwit. Mazzone did the same thing in 2000, beating Juventus with his Perugia which saw lazie win the title. He hated it as much as the rest of us romanisti, but he did his job and no one blames him for it.

Maybe if Inter hadn't screwed up otherwise, they wouldn't have to put their last hope to a coach of the opposing team, just because he supports them in his private life? These alibies are getting tiresome.
Hey fu(kwit, or whatever curse you use in your ghetto language back at home, i was posing a question and if you got a problem with that tell it to me over my dead body across the pk spot in the olimpico

·
Registered
63,809 Posts
Well Zac did win a Scudetto with Milan so...

It's his job Puls. You obviously know that !

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
Pulsar, just to let you know, the supporters being attacked were Juventus supporters. The match commentators said it was poor planning to place the Juventus supporters under the Nord and poor behaviour by Inter's supporters to throw missiles at the oppositions supporters.

Personally, I think it was a masterstroke and I would have been very tempted to piss all over them. I loved how they were cockily singing happy birthday to Mancini when they were 2-0 up and then we scored two and all you could hear were singing Inter supporters.

If anyone cxan shed any light on the clash between supporters please do so.

With regards to Zaccheroni, rumour has it that he does have a new job but that it is being kept quiet. Apparently, he went to England and is Helveg's maid. ;)

·
Registered
4,219 Posts
Sacchi was an Inter fan growing up, and has never done anything for us

·
Registered
22,168 Posts
Inter01 said:
Pulsar, just to let you know, the supporters being attacked were Juventus supporters. The match commentators said it was poor planning to place the Juventus supporters under the Nord and poor behaviour by Inter's supporters to throw missiles at the oppositions supporters.

Personally, I think it was a masterstroke and I would have been very tempted to piss all over them.

Excellent post! :star:

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Inter01 said:
Personally, I think it was a masterstroke and I would have been very tempted to piss all over them.

THUMBS UP

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Forza Moratti..place Milanistas under the Curva in February and we will teach them a lesson

1 - 20 of 31 Posts