45,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I would say Lazio or Parma in that order

IF thats too big for you as well then probably Napoli or Sampdoria

·
Registered
2,575 Posts
Spezia :tongue:

Honestly though, I used to have a soft spot for Lazio a couple of years ago but its gone.

I like Napoli, as I have some origins there, and i hate to see them where they are.

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sampdoria and Napoli are home to the real FANS of Italian football good call

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
brescia...

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
I'd go for Roma,Parma,Reggina and i keep a close eye on Pisa I have a soft spot for them.

·
Registered
3,548 Posts
Parma or Roma
just like those 2 teams,
their tenues are good too :)

·
Registered
10,624 Posts
Fiorentina because Batigol used to play for them.

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hmm is it possible to have a soft spot for both Lazio and Roma?

·
Registered
247 Posts
Parma/Fiorentina.

·
Registered
10,390 Posts
Lazio and Napoli

·
Registered
2,575 Posts
Zangari_Italia said:
Micheal you are asking to get insulted aren't you. My team Reggina.
It's a bit of what I like to say "humour". and it's Michael

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
I would support Hellas Verona, Torino, or Genoa.

Has anyone read "A Season With Verona" by Tim Parks? That book was a fantastic read and is about a Verona supporter who goes to every match of the season when Verona were last in Serie A. Tim Parks is an Englishman living in Verona, married to an Italian woman. The book is very entertaining and a brilliant read. After reading it, I have had a soft spot for Hellas Verona.

As for Torino, I sympathise with them. Living in Juventus' shadow is something I can understand from an Milan/Inter perspective. It would be nice to see the likes of Verona and Torino back in Serie A. Not to mention Genoa. I miss the derbies of the two Turin teams as well as the Genoa derby between Sampdoria and Genoa. I would also love to see the first derby between Hellas Verona and the Flying Donkeys whom I simply can not stand. But then again, there are several teams in Serie A who I would love to see go down but that is another topic of conversation all together.

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
It's funny how you hold some teams close to your heart,I have a soft spot for Cagliari as my Uncle is from sardegna,I have one for Roma as my other uncle lives there and follows them.Somehow I grew close to Pisa years back just became fond of the place even though i never visited but have some sought of attatchment to them.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts