Xtratime Community banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Personally I would tell Moratti to become much more conservative in his market mentality, and I would suggest to him to go after young italian talent. Although, I have to admit, that I do like the recent aquiring of Farinos, and the signing of Sukur COULD turn out to be a VERY wise one, IF he comes to Inter for free, (his contract will be up soon at Galatasaray) lets not forget, Sukur the last few years has been a very consistent goal scoring threat in his league and internationally, being almost never injured. Our roster right now looks pretty damn good, considering that our biggest faults last year were incosistency, injuries, and the shaky midfield I think that with at the most one more signing for the midfield, we should be pretty much ready for the league and Champions League. Our keepers look pretty solid if Frey plays like he did last year and the defense is very strong with Cordoba, Blanc, Simic, Fresi, Ferrari and Yahia. The midfield in my mind could be very strong if we give the group time to play together as a unit, I would play Zanetti and Farinos right in front of the defense and right behind the midfield, and then put Seedorf and Di Biagio in front of them. The strikers should be a safe bet to score enough goals to keep everybody happy, IF Vieri stays healthy, I would partner him up with Recoba in front of Pirlo. With Sukur and Mutu on the bench. Now it gets interesting, because I would get rid of Zamorano, and bring Mutu back to Inter. Panucci wants out, and I would try to exchange him for Kuffour of Bayern Munich or Ayala of Milan. Now you guys are going to tell me, why isn't Georgatos in the starting 11? Well this is a safe and sound starting 11, that would control the pace of the game, and with Farinos and Zanetti in front of the defense (Cordoba,Blanc,Simic) I would feel very comfortable. Lets not forget that Inter will have a full schedule with the Serie A, the Champions League and the Coppa Italia. Personally I believe that when you have a full schedule like that, doing what Eriksonn did with Lazio, is quite smart, keeps some of the old legs fresh, and gives everybody playing time. So, now Im going to shut up, but I wanna hear every true interista's comments. Always and forever...FORZA INTER!!!

N

·
0 Posts
I think that team is really good! I would get rid of Zamorano and get Mutu back as well, I see Mutu's potential and I think Zamorano has never proved himself for Inter as a goal scoring machine, he is probably the Inter player that puts his heart and soul for Inter and thats why I like him, his heading is also top class. We should get rid of Moriero because he is too inconsistent, The young defender Yahia should be given a chance because he sounds promising. I hope Frey does really well because Inter showed a lot of confidence in him by putting a £13 million price tag on him and despatching the best keeper of the season Angelo Peruzzi. I would not play Seedorf in the same role as Di Biagio, he's a different player. Seedorf and Pirlo should play as 2 playmakers that retreat to gain possession in deep midfield just like France who play Zidane and Djorkaeff as 2 playmakers behind Anelka and Henry. I think we need more defenders and midfielders and a trusty understudy to Frey instead of Ballota, why not get Michele Serena of Sampdoria.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts