Xtratime Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, let's say you're a socio and can vote for one of the candidates for the presidents office in Real. Everyone here knows each candidates programs, possible buys, possible debt solutions, so now you aare left with the responsbility to decide about our beloved teams future. You may of course not vote:) I expect just one vote from everyone, nothing else, no discussions undder ths topic, just a Perez, Sanz or can't decide. Here we go................:D

[Edited by labas on 13-07-2000 at 02:21]

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
ME? NO COMMENT!
sorry fans, though we have a lot of discussions about the election, it just make the situation more complex for me:confused:....so whatever the result will be, I will accpect it:mad:....

D

·
0 Posts
CAN'T DECIDE. Sanz wins trophies but at a huge cost. Perez seems better at money but I am absolutely opposed to Figo coming.

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
I'm inclined towards Perez lately on the following grounds:

If the club doesn't strengthen its financial position, there is NO FUTURE for it. It's a cruel thing to say but it's absolutely true. Look around you. TODAY'S FOOTBALL IS BUSINESS. The clubs are companies of the private sector that have to be profitable to be able to function in the long run. The question shouldn't be Figo or Veron or Zidane or even Raul for that matter, it should be the club's long term welfare. With Sanz's failure as a given, somebody else has to step forward.

P

·
0 Posts
I vote Sanz. Perez hasn't showed me to the slightest degree how he is going to handle the financial aspect of his presidency. Not that Sanz will be better, but I trust him a little more than Perez at this point.

A

·
0 Posts
i guess sanz has been good he took the club out of extreme mismangement earlier in the 90's.
perez is also good.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts