Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
4,805 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Which players would you attempt to buy to make the squad as good/strong as possible?

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
I would buy nesta, Sheva, Dida, Pirlo, Gattuso, probably Maldini , and Gilardino next year along with Jankulowski next year

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
But seriously- Aimar, Vicente, Torres, Joaquin, Gilardino, Bonera, to name a few

·
Registered
4,805 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I dont think Drogba cuts the masturd. He is very good but not good enough to be Chelsea first choice.

Id target a Adriano/Maakey

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Hands off Adriannnnnnnnnnnoooooooo

Go for Makaay

·
Registered
2,476 Posts
I don't think Mourinho is planning on to make Chelsea a new Real Madrid, he doesn't need superstars, just good players who will work for him.

·
Registered
4,805 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Azerkid said:
I don't think Mourinho is planning on to make Chelsea a new Real Madrid, he doesn't need superstars, just good players who will work for him.

Makaay fits this discription.

·
Registered
15,634 Posts
Their current team:

---------------Drogba
-----Robben-------------Duff/Cole
---------Lampard---Tiago
--------------Makelele
----Gallas--Terry--Carvalho--Ferreira
---------------Cech

They need a LB(bridge wont be WC), a future DMC(They have parker, but Jose doesn't like him), a right winger, and a striker.

-------------Torres
------Robben-------Joaquin
--------------Cole
---------Lamps--Parker
----Cole--Terry--Carvalho--Ferreira
-------------Cech

If superstars, then in place of J.Cole, put Ronaldinho and in place of Parker, put Xabi.

·
Registered
580 Posts
buy all the players i can, get into contract difficulties, get the club sued, and retire to a nice beach house in Nice

·
Registered
8,152 Posts
A proper world class striker, One of the quality to start for the richest team in the world.

Drogba is good and can score goals but when money isn't a issue why not get a top 5 striker in world football?

I can't be bothered to think of other positions but this is the one that first comes to mind.

·
DAGOODS = RATINGS
22,495 Posts
Ronaldo, Zidane, Maldini, and Nesta

·
DAGOODS = RATINGS
22,495 Posts

·
Registered
12,484 Posts
South_Melbourne said:
I dont think Drogba cuts the masturd. He is very good but not good enough to be Chelsea first choice.

No of course not, that's why he's top scorer on the Chelsea hit-list. :thumbsup:

Seriously though I don't know if he fits in with the Chelsea style of play but being top-scorer must say something...

1 - 20 of 52 Posts