Xtratime Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,794 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What would you do? Considering that you have about 80 billion dollars:D :D :D

Of course you could give this money to charities like Billy does however for the arguments sake lets say you could only spend it on personal and club use.

I would take charge of Dadasspor.

I would make a super high tech quality compaund for players coaches and everyone else related to the team. Lets say this costs around 300-400 million:D

Then I would make a stadium of around 40k. Not an olympic one, a sucka stadium:eek:

Free tickets to people in the first couple of seasons.

First class youth facilities.

Until we come out of the ametaur league I would bring the decent players from the 1st division. Show them the facilities the club compaund and pay them half a million dollars a year, they would come.

Of course when we reach the 1st division he would be my squad in 5 years time.

Goalie: Volkan
Defenders: Ibrahim Toraman,
Midflielders: Quaresma
Forwards: Cassano, Adu, Tuncay

I am still of others, will get back soon

:happy:

·
Registered
3,794 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
By the way I forgot to mention the pitch has to be heated from underneath in the stadium as well as the rest of the facilities.

·
Registered
250 Posts
I'd be the GS president and I'd buy every superstar to get the CL Cup. At least we'd have some money! ( let's not forget that we actually HAVE money, Canaydin can buy a book with it, don't u see? :D )

·
Gooner
6,780 Posts
ID buy Arsenal..build a 120,000 seater stadium and sing some more world class players.

Id also get myself a top model as a wife,and another top model as personal assistant ;) Her job will be to say ''another cuban cigar President?" as im watching the later stages of CL football in my VIP box :D

·
Registered
2,475 Posts
PAO_ARSENAL_FAN said:
ID buy Arsenal..build a 120,000 seater stadium and sing some more world class players.

Id also get myself a top model as a wife,and another top model as personal assistant ;) Her job will be to say ''another cuban cigar President?" as im watching the later stages of CL football in my VIP box :D
:D

Perhaps you could make your coach Tyra Banks :)

·
Welcome To Jamrock
9,729 Posts
I'd take charge of some youth team
And then as they get older I sell em all! :nasty:
Then we bring in some good players.
Get a stadium called 'The Doom Stadium'
Call the club 'Earthquake Rangers'
Bring in Roman Abrovamich from Chelsea :D
Claudio Ranieri as Manager of the Club cos I find him great!
Get into The English Premiership..
Keep on winning the Premiership Title.
I'd stay single cos I wouldn't want to make love to one woman all the time :) :happy:
Make the stadium larger and make it a 250,000 seater :angel:
Then we go on tour..
Challenge teams across the globe
And then leave the club and take charge of another Youth Team :finger: :nasty: :angel:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts