Xtratime Community banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
7,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I was surfing in our forum yesterday (I mean old threads) and there was a thread (like this) started by Dean. The rule was that everybody has €30mil to spend, so who to buy and sell?

Well try it again. The rule here is like that. But you have to earn €25mil from transfer market and make as strong team as possible. What would you do?

·
Defunk'ed
7,869 Posts
obviously get around 15-18 quid from Adriano's departure to Inter...another 8-10 million for Frey moving to Chelsea with Cudicini in return....bring in Luis Fabiano from Rennes.....or another alternative could be getting either one of Kezman or Arjen Robben from PSV (Robben will earn you guys more than 25 million in like 5 years time so get him...hes hot !! ) Bonera can go to wherever he wants and bringing in Cannavaro to the lineup could be a positive move...

and oh yea Nakata can join Bonera too :greed:

·
Missing Guidolin.
21,157 Posts
Good idea, I really like these types of thread.

I would go for this:

Bonera - 7ME
Nakata - 7ME
Milosevic - 5ME
Bresciano - 6ME

Very unlikely though ..

·
Registered
7,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
First though of all- I know that I have Morfeo until the end of the last season. Morfeo is the best in 4-2-3-1. But who would be my prima punta? Gilardino is a superb striker but in this system is not ideal. So rather than buying Chevanton and put Morfeo on the bench I would sell Gilardino and keep Adriano (who is world-class).

So Gilardino, could I say €10.000.000?

Well I still need €15.000.000 and money for Adriano. Joint ownership has to finish after 2 years.

So I would sell Bonera and Nakata (who has just shined 5 months in Bologna ;)) for €15.000.000.

I need replacement for Bonera, yeah I have Cannavaro and Cardone but that's not optimal. I would keep Cardone on the bench and send (like probably in reality) Paolo to joint ownership with Firenze and get another €2.500.000 and let him grow. I don't know your opinion but he needs some time on CB, not RB.

Where to find the rest money?

I think only one of Seric / Junior is needed and I would rather call-up Moretti who woouldn't cost that much (wages). So exchange Diamoutene - Seric.

+€1.000.000

I still need €18.500.000.

My only though is to sell Frey. Unfortunately.

+15.000.000

Replacement would cost €3.000.000. What about Manninger from Bologna? Superb GK on the bench, he would be cheap. Or I like Pegolo.

And Milosevic, Ewanilson and other half of Bonazzoli would do it.

Marco' transfer summer 2004:

+ €15.000.000 for Frey
+ €15.000.000 for Nakata and Bonera
+ €_2.500.000 for joint ownership of Cannavaro (I expect it's really going to happen)
+ €11.000.000 for Gilardino
+ €_4.500.000 for selling somebody of Milosevic, Ewanilson and 1/2 Bonazzoli and 1/2 Diana etc.

- €20.000.000 for Adriano
- €_3.000.000 for Manninger

That's 48.000.000 - 23.000.000 = 25.000.000 :happy:

-------- Goalkeeper ---------
Diamoutene - Ferrari - Castellini - Junior
-------- Barone ----- Donadel ----
Marchionni - Morfeo --- Bresciano
---------- Adriano ----------

bench: Sicignano, Cardone, Moretti, Brighi, Carbone, Rosina, Myrtaj

Oh, that's horrible. Well I see it's not that easy to work for Parma.

·
HEY, WHA' HAPPENED?
24,083 Posts
Bresc, your team doesn't look THAT bad if the prices are slightly silly.

But I'd have Sicignano as first choice & just risk De Lucia as the sub myself, saving €3m:)

·
Registered
7,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I know. I wanted to have just €25 mil difference. But which prices do you actually mean?

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
But you guys do know that Adriano is not going to stay after the summer, right? ;)

If we are financially healthy, we really should be buying Chevanton.

·
Registered
44 Posts
gaga said :

Parma fans are innovators remember that...

jaja,they really are, i had tons of laugh whit the how do YOU look tread. :D

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
venezolano said:
gaga said :

Parma fans are innovators remember that...

jaja,they really are, i had tons of laugh whit the how do YOU look tread. :D
:D...I hope good laughs...or I'll come down your modem...:fero:

;) :D

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
The rule should be that you have to earn, at least, €40M I guess... :depress:

I don't think it's possible really. Not with the other clubs knowing what kind of sh!t we're in. They can just phone eachother and agree to wait for us to go under. Then they can take the players for free. :mad:

To make things worse it's believed that Chelsea have made an offer to Rennes for their goalkeeper Cech. This means that we won't get any Abramovich money for Frey either. So instead of getting €15M we could end up getting €6M or something.

However, if the €23M deal for Adriano is true there could be some hope still. Especially since he would stay out the season with us as well. We'll also get the last payment for Mutu in advance I think. I guess things could be solved by then selling Frey and maybe one more. If €40M is enough that is... :rollani:

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
If I was Bondi I would free up 40%-60% of Parmalats shares in Parma, this would take away the 39.99% needed to be majority shareholder...stumbling block would be shares wouldn't be offered to the general public because Parma is a privatly owned business, but anyone can approach the club with offers it's getting the majority shareholders to accept it, which won't be a problem now will it? selling them off will raise some much needed capital.

Not only that it would lift the club out of it's current state as Parmalat would no longer responsible for Parma and it's debts, its new investors would be responsible for guaranteeing repayments so long as a bank also verfies everything is in order, the club would be back in business...which was what got Parma in a mess in the first place, as Parmalat could no longer guarantee repayments for Parma because of it's own financial position.

I don't think the club can find 1 person to buy the whole club, like I think they trying to do at the minute...I think we would need several investors and just anyone who wants a piece of the club including fans should be welcome to buy a stake. The new shareholders would then vote for a president and all the other position to be occupied within the clubs top level.

Once in the hands of new investors...the clubs debts will be restructured to pay off Parmalat who the club owe quite alot of money...:dazed:.

:)

·
Registered
213 Posts
The 77? m euro debt, does that include the money we owe Parmalat and do they demand em back right away ? Is that the problem. Or Does Parmalat owe us money in sponsring they haven't paid and do we rely on those money or what is the problem. I still don't f***in know what the problem is since Parmas economy looked just fine, I mean Lazio had a 21 m Euro debt.

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
the dude said:
The 77? m euro debt, does that include the money we owe Parmalat and do they demand em back right away ? Is that the problem. Or Does Parmalat owe us money in sponsring they haven't paid and do we rely on those money or what is the problem. I still don't f***in know what the problem is since Parmas economy looked just fine, I mean Lazio had a 21 m Euro debt.
77m is the debt, 5?m something of it is money owed to Parmalat...and Bondi wants every penny because well Parmalat will need it they have more on the line then a football club. :depress:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts