Xtratime Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
... what would you do? which club do you want to take charge of? which players would you buy? what formation do you use? would you like to bash up the prez of the club? :D etc

Give free rein to your imagination! :)

·
Registered
3,225 Posts
I would love to take charge of Manchester United after Fergie has left. I would buy all these **** players and send Man U down to the Confrence!!! Brilliant!!!:tongue:

·
Second Place Winner, December 2011 Photo Contest
94,478 Posts
Actually...Not so much a Coach..but the President of ColoColo..so that I could clean up the mess that others in the same position have left. The team is in dissarrays and bankruptcy..I could get it to be financially sound in no time.

:cool:

·
6,645 Posts
Coach: Jonas Marksell (Me)
President: Moratti (That Inter dude)
Formation: 4-3-1-2

·
Cachorro
18,741 Posts
Well, If I'm Gonna Dream, I'm Gonna Dream ALL THE WAY!

As Krist pointed out, if I were I coach, I'd definitely want Moratti as my president. :D :greed: My tactics would depend on which players I'd have... but if I could pick and choose players I'd try to set up an ofensive 3-5-2, with one defensive mid and two playmakers. :) Just how I like it. ;) Of course, this would be in Botafogo - where else?

Considering I'd be in the Brazilian league (maximum 2 foreigners) and that I'd have a limitless budget (the whole reason for Moratti's presence, d'oh) I guess I would basically buy practically the whole team. :rolleyes: So I'd buy:

Rogerio from Sao Paulo;
Lucio from Bayern Leverkusen;
Leonardo (rightback) from Vasco;
Emerson from Roma;
Juninho from Lyon;
Veron from Manchester Utd;
Roberto Carlos from Real Madrid;
Schevchenko from Milan;
Washington from Ponte Preta. :D
Moratti would be broke after that, but what do I care? ;)

This would be my Botafogo imaginary team:
Rogerio Ceni; Sandro, Lucio and Valdson; Leonardo, Juninho Pernambucano, Emerson, Veron and Roberto Carlos; Schevchenko and Washington.

Valdson and Sandro are two central defenders who already play at Botafogo. I think they're both very good, and frankly, with this team, we would walk over any squad in the world. :tongue:

I mean, if I'm gonna dream, why be realistic? ;)

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Well, id take control of Milan for starters, and like Garrincha, im going to dream big:D

Im the president also, im the richest man in the world, so money is no problem:D Id play a simple 4-4-2

Players out: RJ, Chamot, Abbiatti, Rui Costa

Players in: :Lizarazu, Salgado, Owen, frey, Forrest

--------------------------------Frey---------------------------------

Salgado-----------Laursen-------Maldini---------------Lizirazu
Contra-----------Gattuso-------Albertini--------------Serghino
---------------------Inzaghi---------Owen--------------------------

Subs: Forrest, Sheva, Marchioni, Luliano, Mendieta

·
Registered
17,451 Posts
hmmmm Kiel

Salgado and Contra on the left.... Serginho and Lizarazu on the right....:irritate:

I'd like to see how long it would take for you to get sacked!:D

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
hahahaha! Just noticed that:D Twill be changed prompty:D

or maybe I did it on purpose, using my cunning coaching ability, I plan on confusing the opposition.......

no, definitly a mistake:)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts