Xtratime Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7,880 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You got the walk sorted out and in style. Now which division would you be plying your trade in?

Im currently around the middle of Light Heavyweight and Cruiserweight but if my goals were boxing specific and not trying to build muscle mass than with a struggle I could probably cut down Middleweight or even Light Middleweight if I wanted to come in like Cotto and near dead.

Probably the most natural to me would be Super Middleweight though, so thats what I be, but clearly I got it i me to be a Multidivision champion:D

Calzaghe moving up, Lacy not looking too great. It all seems perfect.

·
Registered
59,033 Posts
Super Middlewight myself and if I cut down on the crisps and burgers I'd be a middleweight. Would rather not fight in that division though :D with Artur Abraham, Taylor and Winky Wright in it, so I'd prefer to stay as a super middleweight. Perhaps fight against Marcus Beyer as he's the smallest puncher out of all the current champions.

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
so it's Wally v Maz, wonder where the fight will be, will Las Vegas be big enough to hold it? :eekani:

I'm heavyweight at the moment but i am naturally light-welter. :D give me three years to get ready though and a famine in London and i'll be ready. :fero:

·
Registered
428 Posts
I'm 1,82m. When I was young I was a welterweight. Then I blew up to superheavy. Now I'm at lightheavy/cruiser but with some serious training I would be at middle- or even superwelterweight in fighting shape.

·
Premium Member
22,104 Posts
Currently Cruiserweight, but I'm dropping the pounds at the moment, so would make the drop too Light Heavyweight easily enough.

·
Registered
27,275 Posts
I'm at about 190 right now, but if I got down to fighting shape, I'd probably be a Supermiddelweight (168 pounds). Since that is historically a weak division, I'd have a better chance at becoming a champ than at say, Middleweight, or lightheavyweight. :thumbsup:

·
First Place Winner, February 2013 XT Photo Contest
42,192 Posts
I dont know the weight-classes :) but I made myself on my boxingame and i was middleweight

1 - 12 of 12 Posts