Xtratime Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What would you guys want more the Scudetto or for Juve to be relegated to Serie B and Moggi thrown in jail? Gonna be a tight contest me thinks :jester:

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It's a valid topic why should it be closed. All the topic suggests is your opinion. If it turns into a slanging match then lock it. Until then I think it would be interesting (I'm not making fun of any of you Roma supporters at all BTW, I do actually like your club, well a hell of a lot more than those Sicilian pricks :lol:

·
Registered
2,997 Posts
I don't think this is a tight contest at all. I would cheerfully see Milan miss out on the scudetto -- yes, even to Inter :eek: -- in return for having Juve relegated and, above all, Moggi in jail, along with Agricola and Giraudo.

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
100%_Perdentino said:
What would you guys want more the Scudetto or for Juve to be relegated to Serie B and Moggi thrown in jail? Gonna be a tight contest me thinks :jester:
without Moggi and the "triade" around to fix the Serie A we would have a good shot at winning plenty of scudetti in the future anyway, so of course the first option is better :thmbup:

furthermore if Galliani can be thrown into jail as well as Moggi, then i'd even be happy for Lazio to win the scudetto next season ;) :D

·
Registered
19,782 Posts
i choose Juve in Serie B cause we will win the scudetto the year after.. i don't mind Milan going there too they are not much better than Juve..

·
Premium Member
11,360 Posts
Of course Moggi in jail and Juve in B, then the whole league will be a much better and less corrupted place. And we may have a chance to win it one day without having to be miles ahead of everyone else.

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
100%_Perdentino said:
It's a valid topic why should it be closed. All the topic suggests is your opinion. If it turns into a slanging match then lock it. Until then I think it would be interesting (I'm not making fun of any of you Roma supporters at all BTW, I do actually like your club, well a hell of a lot more than those Sicilian pricks :lol:
:rolleyes: :mad: :skull: :thmbdown: :finger: :nono: :wth:

if you don't want to turn it into a slanging match (which you would definitely lose) than leave "those Sicilian pricks" right out of it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts