Xtratime Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just curious to know from a fans view.....

It seems that Chelsea have been linked with alot of lesser rated Spanish players other than the ones at barca and real. I heard the links from Juanfran, Salgado, Xavi, Joaquin ect. I wanted to know if you could take 1 Spanish player that you've been linked to, or would want to be linked to, who would it be and why?

·
Registered
69,656 Posts
I guess that it would be Joaquin. He is really well considered in Europe after the World Cup.

·
Registered
69,656 Posts
Raul is impossible. He wouldn´t change Real Madrid for Chelsea. In Real Madrid maybe Ronaldo, Roberto Carlos, Beckham (I know they aren´t Spanish)...etc but not Raul.

·
Registered
2,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Judging by your team, I think Salgado would be the best fit. As a player to watch Joaquin, probably for any Spanish fan. When he plays with the 22 of the NT, it is like he puts on supermans cape and just fly's.......

·
Registered
186 Posts
JackoTheDon said:
Joaquin Joaquin Joaquin...

I want ;).

I agree. There's so many reasons to want this guy. He's a world class player. He fits into team needs. We can stiff Real and Man U who also want him :). The perfect signing.

·
Registered
4,432 Posts
The Rage said:
I agree. There's so many reasons to want this guy. He's a world class player. He fits into team needs. We can stiff Real and Man U who also want him :). The perfect signing.
That's correct. Right wing is where we lack some class, e will fill that void and then some.

Bobody could take Joaquin and Duff in tandom.

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
Valeron!!!!!!

X---------X-------X-------X
----X--------X-------X
----Valeron-------Mutu
---------Crespo

WOW!

·
Registered
186 Posts
JackoTheDon said:
That's correct. Right wing is where we lack some class, e will fill that void and then some.

Bobody could take Joaquin and Duff in tandom.
This Bobody must be an impressive player :).

·
Premium Member
27,068 Posts
of the likely scenarios, your best bet would be Figo since this could be his final year in Madrid.

Raul, not a chance.
Ronaldo if Roman want to pay his buy out clause and Perez can sign Henry.
Joaquin only if Figo does not leave Real, however the boy is a Madridista and his dream for both him and his father is to wear the whites of Real.

Figo is rumored to be leaving and he has always expressed his desire for the EPL

1 - 16 of 16 Posts