Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who would it be, and why?
Realistically speaking, yknow no Cristiano Ronaldos or Kakas :)
You'd have to believe he'd join Parma during this season.
Let's say a value of 10 million euros max price...

·
Registered
569 Posts
I would like to see 21 year old Zoran Tosic(FC Partizan/Serbia) in Parma. He can play DR or MR. He has great shot,he skored a lot of goals from FREE KICKS and he is also fast.
FC Partizan is now playing in UEFA cup group stages and he will definitely lead Partizan to the next stage.I reckon he will cost us 5-8 mill

·
Premium Member
9,043 Posts
Bogdan Stancu. He'd score the goals needed to get us back into Serie A, and then we could get Ciga and maybe even DD back.

IMO, if we don't get promoted this season, we've lost those 2 forever.

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
From what i've read Tosic is a really good player, Stancu is amazing!
Chelsea and Atletico are after him though :(
I'd probably grab Godeas from Mantova, he's ideal to get us straight back up!
Kalinic from Hajduk Split would be nice though :D never gonna happen though.

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hasn't he had injury problems?
Then again i rate Cavani in the top bracket of Serie A strikers for the future, and Miccoli is just fantastic.
Ricardo Pedriel... anyone heard of him?
I think he'd be a ghost hit with us.

·
Premium Member
9,043 Posts
I wish we'd have got Gourcuff on loan from Milan before Bordeaux got there. He and Mariga would be a great midfield partnership and with Lucarelli and Paloschi in front of him, he'd get about 20 assists this season!

·
Registered
569 Posts
People lets sigh a petition for Bogdan Stancu and maybe that petition could go to Ghirardi and probably grab him. I have a dream :)

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
agreed :D

·
Registered
3,891 Posts
If he doesn't improve his performances at Sampdoria badly this is very possible. :pp
He is not fulfilling the expectation everybody had for him,it seems.
How many games has he played Toni?I have seen a couple of times that he comes as a sub around 60' to 70' and that he got a red card against Atalanta.

·
Registered
10,639 Posts
I wonder how Cigarini is getting on? I have stopped watching Serie A.

The one player I would want to sign? I like Francesco Lodi.
In South Africa there is a guy called Teko Modise who would be perfect for Parma, a real Mimmo type player, without the drinking, smoking and general bad behaviour of course. :D

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Teko_Modise

·
Registered
3,891 Posts
Cigarini is a starter for Atalanta all the times i have seen so far(almost all the games:pp) and i assume he has played some part in Atalanta's place in Serie A so far.(1 point from the top!!!).

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Stancu's goal record isn't too shabby is it? :)
That Modise guy looks quite good as well!

·
Registered
46,331 Posts
He is not fulfilling the expectation everybody had for him,it seems.
How many games has he played Toni?I have seen a couple of times that he comes as a sub around 60' to 70' and that he got a red card against Atalanta.
He has entered as a sub in 4 games and the one in which he started he was replaced after less than 60 minutes. He is a fighter, a true fury, but the quality is very low. I hope it's just a matter of emotion but it is as if he had two blocks of marble for shoes.

·
Missing Guidolin.
21,157 Posts
He has entered as a sub in 4 games and the one in which he started he was replaced after less than 60 minutes. He is a fighter, a true fury, but the quality is very low. I hope it's just a matter of emotion but it is as if he had two blocks of marble for shoes.
Dessena is highly overated and he always has been, especially on this forum. Cigarini on the other hand, is a classy player who I would welcome back if the money was available.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts