Xtratime Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hmm Lazio bid for Figo!!! If that is happen what will happen to Veron??
Figo cost about $45-50 Millions !!
and Lazio also wants David Trezequet and Crespo !!

Veron May be MOve to other Club because Figo and Veron are playmaker (sama positions) and to cover $50 Millions

·
International
6,519 Posts
I dont think Lazio will buy Figo it's making noncense. We have Veron - Cragnotti said he is not for sale or anything, so why now he wants him to trade ?? I dont think so :p

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Are you guys at all aware ???

Ok first of all Veron is valued higher then Figo so forget about what anyone writes: Veron just turned 25 and he is considered the best playmaker at the moment and he´ll only get better. Figo is 27 turning 28 and he´s out on the right wing.

If Lazio bought Figo it would be to replace Conceciao not Veron - man pay attention !!!!!

Figo would be a terrific, no outstanding buy and I´d much rather see Figo in a Lazio jersey then OVERPRICED CRESPO !!!!

Figo will a) take Conceciaos place on the right wing and play in a similar which Stankovic is playing in the national - he will go from the right wing into the middle and have a free role covering the right flank and the middle.

Our midfield would be so far from a straight 4 - 4 - 2 line you could say we are playing a 2 - 1 - 3 - 3 - 1

Let me show you: 2) Miha( please sell me ) and Nesta ( I´m the king ) and after these two comes the sweeper 1) Defensiv midfielder XX could be Baronio, Simeone, Sensini, Giannichedda or even Almeyda. Then we have the offensiv game with 3) Pancaro, Veron and Negro. No other team uses their wingbacks the way Lazio does. How often do you see other teams wingbacks inside the penalty box making crosses like Negro and Pancaro ?? Not often ( but there are the blancs who come up for a corner and Maldini who is also very good on the offensiv. Next 3) might be Nedved, Lopez and if god willing Figo - this would be to amazing to even mention :) how do you spell GOAL. our only attacker 1) will be either Salas or Inzaghi.

Forget about Trezaguet or Vieri or those guys. We have Salas and Inzaghi as only strikers and we can always use Figo as a striker and Nedved always scores.

The only thing that worries me is the fact that we seem to have to much offensiv quality in the team - We can not expect anyone of the mentioned guys to perform the way Almeyda did 2 seasons ago. I hope that we will be able to sign Giannichedda but where will that leave Baronio ??

There is to much skill and not enough fighting in the Lazio I see right now. I think that it´s very important for Lazio not to get carried away - our team from last season with no new signings except for Peruzzi and Lopez would perform better then the Scudetto winning team so why change it ???

Forza Lazio !!

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Buying Figo wouldn't pose any problems for VEron for the reasons stated by Svennis. However, Figo would pose a great problem for Conceicao who plays the same position. If Figo comes to Lazio, it's 90% sure that Sergio will pay the price of that buy.

I share the same concern with Svennis, Lazio is out to buy to many offensive players (Figo, Overmars<why?>, Vieri, Crespo...). However, with Almeyda probably on his way to Parma we need players that have the same fighting mentality. O.k we have Simeone but we should look for more players. Giannicheda isn't one of my favorite players. All he does is foul opponents and get booked. I'd much rather see players such as Baronio, Jeremies, Petit, Davids (wishful thinking). Also, i wouldn't mind seeing a good player added to our defense. One of my first choices would be Babbel, however he's already taken. Thuram would be just great, but i don't think Parma would sell him. Cannavaro would also be welcomed. Other players i'd like to see in our jersey are: Sebastian Deisler (future great), Mickael Ballack, David Trezeguet (less expensive than Crespo and we wouldn't have to trade anyone), Fiore, Zanetti, Bachinni...

·
XCC Winner 2001
4,440 Posts
Conceiçâo must stay!!!

Jeremies?
YUK!!!
Same goes for Petit!

I also wouldnt mind to see Trezeguet perform in the blue and white.

I thought Cragnotti said short after the ending of the season he would just make a FEW adjustments to the team, well, if all will go through what is now only in the rumour section, what does he mean with minor?

Change the whole team that got us Lo Scudetto?
That is f**ked up and it aint fair aswell!!!

·
International
6,519 Posts
Yes, but only for another season - those are the words from Massimo Cragnotti :(:(

·
Registered
7,601 Posts
why don't you make a suggestion to Cragnotti to make two teams of lazio, lazio A play for serie A
and Lazio B play for international games
i bet you will crash on both events...:eek::p

·
International
6,519 Posts
ehheh good one bodat :p:p

What will we do with so many players ??

1 - 10 of 10 Posts