Xtratime Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this a cool topic i read in the parma forum and i thougt it might be fun, so lets give it a try :

The rule here is like that. But you have to earn €25mil from transfer market and make as strong team as possible. What would you do?

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Sell oddo - 8€
Sell Inzaghi 7€
Sell Giannichedda 10€

Use Dabo/Liverani as defending cm
Use Albertini/Liverani as playmakers

Trade Stankovic for Dalmat and move Fiore to the middle?

Fact is that if we lose Stankovic without getting money for him we are worse then Udinese.

·
Registered
84 Posts
If you think Stankovic is the only thing making us better than Udinese then you got some serious thinking to do. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
13,059 Posts
As much as I like GG, no one is going to give 10 millions for him, IMO.

I'd sell Corradi, Oddo and Sereni and use Delgado more in attack and buy or loan some young goalkeeper. I would try to get some money for Deki now or an exhange for a defender.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ok ill sell inzaghi for 12 m
sell gianni for 5
sell stankovic for 4

since im venezuelan ill go buy some good venezuelan player:

ill buy jose manuel rey from emelec, he is a central defender for about a 1 million

buy juan arango from pachua for 3 m: he is a central attacking mid

i also buy players from countrys not so famous for its soccer.

ill also buy shunsuke nakamura for 6 mill

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Yeah you are right we are a couple of players better then them :) I was having one of those days you know one of those we owe 120€ days and the average age of our defence is over 30 while our best segunda has had 3 knee injuries to the same knee and our left wings foot has been broken since aug - not to mention that the players aren´t being paid.

Udinese has a superb midfield but we are better then them even without Stankovic.

Giannichedda is very highly rated. We bought him for around 20mil and he´s worth half today - I´m not being biased he´s just a great player.

However to think that someone will give us 12€ for Inzaghi is crazy.

Sempre per Lazio!

·
Registered
53 Posts
Correct me if I'm wrong, but we have to sell players for a total amount of 25 Million Euros? Impossible....Our whole first team squad together has a value around 30 Million Euros at the moment. The only players who are worth something are Stankovic, Corradi, Inzaghi, Fiore and Lopez. However none of them is worth more as 10 Million.

It's a nice 'game', but I would call it highly unrealistic since we'll have to sell off our 5-6 best players in order to reach the amount of 25!

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
It´s sad!

When we where playing Real Madrid in the CL we acctually had a squad worth more then theirs - some english business site had estimated our squad value at well over 200$ with Crespo, Veron and nesta all valued at around 45$. Today we can´t get 45$ for all our players :(

1 - 9 of 9 Posts