Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
17,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's no secret that Capello and Moggi are not happy with the amount of games Trezeguet hasn't particpated in this season. He is a great striker, a player who when is called upon, delivers the goods.

But, rumours are that he may not stay at the club. My question to you all is who can replace him? That is of course, the Trezeguet that plays on the field, and not the man who successfully manages to get every injury and illness season upon season.

Gilardino is an obvious name and probably the perfect player for the club to get, but we know Milan have a locker at their training camp with his name on it.

Who is out there who would be a good replacement? Being realistic of course.

·
Registered
426 Posts
CUG it s not confirmed that Milan have him in their force, so I hope that if Trez is to be sold, wich seams very likely, that it should be Gilardino and if not Gilardino there is Rolando Bianchi in Cagliari whom I think is Co-wned with Atalanta. I have watched him som times and the Guy remides me of a Vieri/Gila kinde of game.

·
Registered
17,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bianchi? Once again, we are juventus, and will be playing in the CL against world class teams with world class defenders, will this Bianchi be good enough?

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
what about RvN ? he's reportedly unhappy at United and wants to leave in the summer, he would be perfect although he may be a bit inury prone himself these days.

·
Registered
17,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
RVN is a great striker, but i think united would want a lot for him and with all these injuries, it seems he may be ona decline. but he is excatly the kind of striker we need.

·
Registered
426 Posts
Bianchi is not a star player but I truely believe he will become one. so instead of securing South Americas so called best talent aka Ruben Olivera (****ing worthless) why not go for this Guy and give the kinde of Rubens a brake.

·
63,337 Posts
it is reported United would want £12m for RvN, but who would take Trezeguet ?

·
Registered
22,168 Posts
Jern Lizardhous said:
I don't think Trez wants to leave but if someone dangles the right offer Moggi will sell in a nano second.

Rather than Horse Face, who is obviously a superb striker, I would want Gilardino, because he's a superb talent accustumed to serieA, a childhood Juve fan, and the next "big man" for the Italy NT which means getting him will also be great from a marketing point of view considering our domestic fan base.

Another thing is that I believe Ruud would prefer Spain to Italy and staying at Man.U to either.

Btw. SM Online, Wenger doesn't want Trez. Apparently he is too tall... :D.

·
Registered
5,889 Posts
Eh, sadly Trez hasn't played for a considerable long period of time this season and it's slowly becoming a tradition. On the one hand I enjoy him when he plays, but on the other hand he doesn't play that much. The thing is that you never know whether he will get back on track for the next season or not. The risk is too big for us as we cannot allow another season without a real quality first striker. So I think it's time to move on as we are Juve and what is more important we don't have time to wait; we must act.

Well, Gilardino is the first name that comes to mind.

·
Registered
3,343 Posts
Jern Lizardhous said:
:shades:

norwich city??? :D they desperately need a good striker :dielaugh:

·
Registered
943 Posts
CUG said:
My question to you all is who can replace him?
Who is out there who would be a good replacement? Being realistic of course.
If Trezeguet goes to Barca (the team that i think he's going) Nonda is gonna replace him.

·
63,337 Posts
Trezeguet to Barcelona ? they gonna change to a 4-4-2 then ?

about Trezeguet to Arsenal, a few years ago maybe, he's too old and injury prone now.

·
Proud Juventino.
20,505 Posts
too old?

he's 26-27!

i want Pandev from lazio :star:

too young, too talented.

·
Registered
17,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
henry and trez are the same age, as they have played together since they were lil tackers :) but i dont know if wenger would want the injury prone fella these days.

Barcelona are rumoured now, so that makes things interesting consdiering they have Eto'o and the young Maxi Lopez. but Barca also have many stars that could be useful to juve so im hoping some swap deals are being at least looked at..eg. riquelme (obviously a player needed at juve).

RVN's pricetag is amazing considering 2 seasons ago it was 3 times as much. but i wouldnt be crying if he joined, in form, he is one of the best in the business.

Gilardino remains top priority for all juve fans i think. And the possibility of having zlatan, gilardino and maybe even cassano is a dream, and its quite possible as well which makes things even more exciting.

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
If Trezeguet leaves the obvious replacement would be Gilardino. As Glen said Alberto was a childhood Juventino and he's quite possibly the best young finisher in the world right now. If somehow, some way we could get both Cassano and Gilardino, that would be just lovely.

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Andy said:
If Trezeguet leaves the obvious replacement would be Gilardino. As Glen said Alberto was a childhood Juventino and he's quite possibly the best young finisher in the world right now. If somehow, some way we could get both Cassano and Gilardino, that would be just lovely.
Unless Milan knocks back signing Gilardino that would be possible,But I seriously think that Milan won't given his credentials etc.What about Henry or Caracciolo?

·
Fuoriclasse
13,912 Posts
l'Equipe
17/04/2005
Foot - ITA : Fin de saison pour Trezeguet ?

Jeudi soir, lors de la présentation de la nouvelle campagne publicitaire d'Adidas, David Trezeguet a accepté de s'exprimer sur son état de santé actuel : «Je pense surtout à retrouver tous mes moyens physiques pour la saison prochaine, a expliqué l'attaquant des Bleus. J'ai déjà en tête le championnat 2005-2006. J'ai encore mal à la cheville, qui est toujours gonflée. Il est inutile de prendre des risques. je ne sais pas du tout quand je vais pouvoir rejouer.»

Questionné à propos du Français, son entraîneur, Fabio Capello, était lui aussi pessimiste : «Son inflammation à la cheville est plus grave que prévue. J'espère que sa saison n'est pas déjà finie, et que je vais pouvoir le récupérer pour les deux derniers matchs de la saison.»

Il n'est donc pas prévu que Trezeguet reprenne la compétition avant un mois, pour la réception de Livourne. L'avant-centre manquera donc le choc qui opposera la Juve au Milan AC, le 8 mai prochain. Cette saison, l'attaquant n'a disputé que 13 rencontres de championnat, et marqué 5 buts.
No comment. :rolleyes:

·
Administrator
53,046 Posts
My french is inexistent more or less.But that article is saying his season is over? that he has an ankle injury that will make him miss more or less the rest of the season.That he will miss the VERY importan Milan game.And that the bugger is already thinking about next season,rather then this one.I hope Chelsea comes with a typical hefty Chelski sum and take Mr Glass out of our hands :rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 66 Posts