·
XCC Winner 2001
4,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
U

·
0 Posts
I will burn myself too! :)

..but this can´t be true.. I hope we get Crespo, but not for the exchange of Lopez. He and crespo with veron behind is going to ROCK! Besides lopez has a eu-citizen passport and not Crespo.. So its better to sell salas, witch I hope they do. He is very good with the ball but he lacks in speed I think.

So lets hope our great leader doesn´t make any stupid moves!

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
In that case, I'd rather burn Cragnotti and/or Eriksson... ;)

Primi a nascere...
Ultimi a morire!

·
Registered
197 Posts
So, i think if LAZIO wants Crespo, Salas and Almeyda can go to Parma as the part of exchange players. But please, no more money involved!!! Because i think Salas and Almeyda are valuable enough for Parma. So both sides will have big advantage for this swap...

J

·
0 Posts
bla bla bla another boring transfer topic....you know guys is so ****ing boring without cecco and reale responding on this posts

------------------
DON'T DRINK AND DRIVE SMOKE AND FLY!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
3,200 Posts
Yes i agree it is more fun with Cecco and Reale and they know it ;) ;)

ps new rumour!!! I cant believe that lazio want to offer to inter crespo and veron to inter for vieri!!! THIS IS UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!!
So in other words this means vieri to lazio is worth salas +almeyda + veron + $5
But on a good note the rumour is bull s**t!! :) :) hopefully :(

FORZA LAZIO! :)

S

·
0 Posts
Lazia,

You can also throw some molotovs,.....
on www.datzegik_Gamma.nl/doe_het_zelf_molotovs
is the info to make a molotov...

If you are gonna burn Crag and Eriksson, do me a favour and set Luciano Luna's house on fire to.
Thanx....

------------------
* BASTARDO LUNA, F*** OFF!
* ALL POWERS TO THE MIGHTY GIANCARLO ANTOGNONI!!
* CECCHI GORI, the scenes at Fiorentina are like all of your fuckin' movies,..... to say it in two words VERY BAD!!!
CLEAN IT UP OR GET YOUR ASS OUT OF FIRENZE!!!!!

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Guys, guys !! Listen and analyse things before you go on a rampage !!

What´s the thing Lazio needs most of all ?? is it A) A new midfield ? B) A New defense C) A striker team that can work together with Veron ??

C) In the Argentine national C Lopez and Veron go together like Betty and Boo.

Eriksson and Cragnotti have another problem - Nedved. Nedved plays alot of games and we have no real stand in on the left wing. Lombardo ?? Veron - nope takes him out of the game to much. Stankovic then ??

Lopez can play on the wing aswell. Buying Lopez Lazio will have the hottest striker in europe with the ability to counter any teams. Lopez has put fear into all of europe and lead his Valencia to a CL final, Valencia ended nr 3 in La Primera and he is consistant.

Crespo is great but Lopez, Lopez is magic.

Salas and Almeyda will probably leave, and we´ll be lucky with lineup like this:

Veron - Lopez - Crespo ! Does it look good to you ?? it looks great to me.

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
I'll go to Rome the 16th of July, Scream. Just give me the guy's address and I'll take of it for you! :)

Lazia "de pyromaan"! ;)

·
XCC Winner 2001
4,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Svennis, no, sorry!

Lopez and Veron, great!
But not an all Argentine offense, no way!!

Emir!!!!!!!
There is some Dutch language uphere! ;) ;)

S

·
0 Posts
Grazie Lazia, if you would set his house on fire. the only thing missing is his adres, but I'll find that out.

R U going for a holiday to Rome?
I'm a bit jalous cuz I'm in love with Rome, just the city not its footie teams....
I'm jalous cuz my bankaccount is running in the red.

------------------
* BASTARDO LUNA, F*** OFF!
* ALL POWERS TO THE MIGHTY GIANCARLO ANTOGNONI!!
* CECCHI GORI, the scenes at Fiorentina are like all of your fuckin' movies,..... to say it in two words VERY BAD!!!
CLEAN IT UP OR GET YOUR ASS OUT OF FIRENZE!!!!!

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
No, it's not a holiday! :( I will go to school there, but I'm sure there'll be plenty of spare time! :)

A Roma SOLO La LAZIO!

S

·
0 Posts
He Lazia,

Last summer I also went to school in Rome!
Which school r u going to?
I was at language school there, to study the most wonderfull language in the world, ofcourse Italian! (I went to Dilit Language school at the VIA MARGHERA, close to Termini)

I had spare time enough when I was at school so do NOT worry about it!

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
Scuola Leonardo da Vinci (Piazza Navona).
Can I send you an e-mail sometime? I'd like to hear something about your experiences! :)

A Roma SOLO La LAZIO!

·
Registered
7,095 Posts
I'll help you burn yourself, ulph !! :) :) :)

And no matter what, Veron can't go, also Lopez and Almeyda, forget about Vieri, forget about Batigol, forget about Crespo, if we must miss those great players...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts