Xtratime Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
6,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What would your dream goals be if Italy wins?

A Totti free kick.
Gilardino header.
A Luca Toni dribble.

·
Registered
11,399 Posts
A Totti cucchiaio!

·
Registered
7,402 Posts
Cross from Totti to De Rossi who puts his health at stake to score with a diving header. The ball ends up in the goal and De Rossi's bleeding from his eyebrow after the encounter with the post, but doesn't care at all. He rips his shirt into pieces in the name of amore.. No free kick or insane lob can ever beat that. For everything else you have mastercard.

·
Registered
917 Posts
Glen said:
To be quite honest, I would love to see Del Piero become the hero in a big tournament for Italy just once before he retires.
To be honest I think my wish is more likely ;)

Thotobald that would be the best goal, nothing beats pure passion, and grit. And yes, Mastercard can go **** itself :)

·
Banned
734 Posts
Thotobald said:
Cross from Totti to De Rossi who puts his health at stake to score with a diving header. The ball ends up in the goal and De Rossi's bleeding from his eyebrow after the encounter with the post, but doesn't care at all. He rips his shirt into pieces in the name of amore.. No free kick or insane lob can ever beat that. For everything else you have mastercard.
****ing right.....de rossi is all heart, or a pirlo free kick

·
Registered
5,341 Posts
i agree with glenn..as much as i want to kill del piero for what hes done hes a great football player but has left us dissapointed..if he were to win us the world cup..it would be vindication..

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
Dp or Totti to win it - DP free-kick or a Totti first time half-volley as he has scored alot of them in his day.

·
Registered
3,491 Posts
a nice through ball from pirlo, headed across goal by toni, back heel by gilardino, and then blasted into the top corner by totti, goal!

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Materazzi smashes both Brazilian CBs into the ground and scores a header in the 89th minute. Smash! :fero:

·
Banned
734 Posts
Al Capone said:
Materazzi smashes both Brazilian CBs into the ground and scores a header in the 89th minute. Smash! :fero:
or materazzi takes out ronaldinho with a fierce and dirty tackle, the ball gets turned over...italy march down and score

after the game the whole brazilian team calls materazzi and italy cheats, for playing on while ronaldinho was hurt.

this is where materazzi states in the media "i meant to hurt him"

or.....

pirlo crosses the ball in brazils box, dida comes out to punch it, instead materazzi elbows dida, and the ball goes by everyone, pirlo scores

1 - 16 of 16 Posts