1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
34,924 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
67,137 Posts
I skimmed through it all and most of the comments are level-headed, many pro-Inter actually.

Liked that bit in particular :D

The teams who laughed at Inter during the long siccitá are crying now. They don't like the competition. The facts are that Juventus are still getting what they deserved for years of corruption and cheating, and Milan have simply stood by and watched an old team become geriatric. Don't blame Inter that you wouldn't replace the nonni.
:dielaugh:

P.S. You should see the gobbo kiddies at goal.com

"iNter stink...they cheated!!!!!111! Moratti in mafia he paied refeeers, juve will be back! forzadelpiero <3"

·
Registered
27,277 Posts
From goal.com

Neil ( Ireland )
So the 'Greatest Player in the World' scores 2 goals against a very poor Parma team? Where was he in the Champions league? Or against Juve? Or in ANY big game this season? Ibrahimovic is a nothing player.

darko (amma-jordan)
great words romanista you're 100% right but we have diffrent t.v's than the ones inter fans have so they see diffrent things they think they won the title fair and square, while indeed they won it in a very funny way, i think football these days is a disgrace with the likes of moratti, blater on the way they should be cleaned up with the three titles inter mention these days so fast to give football some respect.

fadi ( sweden )
3 in a row????? oh you mean the one that was given to you for free??? or the one you won i serie A with no juventus and with 8 points-cut milan??? or maybe this one that was given to by referees!!!! sore inter losers....

Zibeddee (Zimbabwe )
Inter fans are delusional, thinking that your team actually won it on the pitch. Open your eyes. You were gifted too many points by refs. Congratulations on winning your third fake Scudetto.

Stefan ( Toronto Canada )
Aziz Saudi Arabia. first stay in ur dam ugly country where they know nothing about soccer.2nd ur stupid,3rd 6-2 remember artard.4th Inter is in with the mafia,there scudetto will be taken away.

·
Registered
67,137 Posts
I bet that Stefan guy is outclassing everyone in his school's debate club. Such profound and concise points, I'm in awe. He's probably a spelling bee winner, too.

What's even more hilarious is that those words come from juve fans. Merit? fake scudetto? GET OUT OF TOWN. :dielaugh:

It's like Pam Anderson poking fun at someone for getting a nose job. Downright laughable.

fadi ( sweden )
3 in a row????? oh you mean the one that was given to you for free??? or the one you won i serie A with no juventus and with 8 points-cut milan??? or maybe this one that was given to by referees!!!! sore inter losers....
Yeah, we're the sore losers.. jeez. :D :wallbang:

·
Registered
34,924 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I skimmed through it all and most of the comments are level-headed, many pro-Inter actually.

Liked that bit in particular :D

:dielaugh:

P.S. You should see the gobbo kiddies at goal.com

"iNter stink...they cheated!!!!!111! Moratti in mafia he paied refeeers, juve will be back! forzadelpiero <3"
Yeah, I only got throught the first few post:pp

Guardian has a relatively well-educated crowd, obviously. Not to mention mature. As far as it goes in the world of cyberwar.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.