Xtratime Community banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If Scolari leaves, return of Artur Jorge? II think this would be a good choice, as he is a proven manager, he has a great record with Cameroon, they polayed fine attsacking football under him, and they missed out only due to a player missing a penalty. Any possible objections?

·
Registered
5,903 Posts
If Scolari leaves, I'd rather the reign just go to Augustinho Oliveira, who has been helping the team in some form or another after the horrible World Cup showing.

If not Oliveira then I don't have a specific idea, but it isn't Artur Jorge, that's for sure.

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
Gunes=genius said:
If Scolari leaves, return of Artur Jorge? II think this would be a good choice, as he is a proven manager, he has a great record with Cameroon, they polayed fine attsacking football under him, and they missed out only due to a player missing a penalty. Any possible objections?
What????? :scared: :rolleyes: Artur Jorge back to coach the portuguese national team,i think i will prefer PatoRonald, the coach of Benfica to head the national team..... :howler:

Gunes,the truth is that no one likes Artur Jorge here,especialy Benfica supporters... :)

·
Registered
36,665 Posts
BeiraMarense said:
If Scolari leaves, I'd rather the reign just go to Augustinho Oliveira, who has been helping the team in some form or another after the horrible World Cup showing.
It's Agostinho my friend...he might be a short man but he is not a small Augusto :howler:

·
Administrator
24,856 Posts
what a scary title thread :D

not artur jorge, nor antonio oliveira i hope lol

i would love to see queiros back tbh

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Why are you all against the return of Artur Jorge as manager? he did a fine job with Cameroon, and won the Euroepan Cup with Porto.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sure.But if not for his bad work with Benfica, and also his falling out with Sporting, then would you guys want him back?

·
Registered
5,903 Posts
Gunes=genius said:
Sure.But if not for his bad work with Benfica, and also his falling out with Sporting, then would you guys want him back?
??

That's like asking "If Pele wasn't good would he have been the best player ever?"

·
Registered
36,665 Posts
This thread is starting to look like The Rocky Horror Picture Show... :scared: :skull: :crazy:

·
Administrator
24,856 Posts
not yet.......

i can think of an unemployed coach who might apply for the post......jose....jose.....josé peseiro! :DLOL

·
Registered
36,665 Posts
inacio said:
not yet.......

i can think of an unemployed coach who might apply for the post......jose....jose.....josé peseiro! :DLOL
surely would do a better job than Artur "I'm too good for this shit" Jorge or Giovanni "I don't-a have-a a clue-a" Trappatoni :stuckup:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts