Xtratime Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For e.g If Parma were to just survive the drop and with Berretta in charge will you be satisfied or annoyed please give your reasons? :)

·
Registered
15,670 Posts
Well of course, it's been clear from the very beginning that our goal is to survive and nothing else.

As for the next season, I don't know I just hope we're still in A and then during summer I hope there's going to be some major positive changes in the team otherwise we're bound to face B next year.

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Just interested to know the opinion's of you guys that's all ;) :thumbsup: .FORZA PARMA e "Non Mollare" :proud:

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
I don't think we have an other goal. We should stay up in Serie A, if nobody wants us in A I wonder who will take us in B.
We need an other 3 or 4 positive results in a row to get us really back on track. Treviso and Lecce are on their way to go down, the only question is who will be the third?

·
Registered
210 Posts
Empoli will go to hell and we will stay. We have 26 points now, just 1 point below Udinese, which team had just played Euro Championship this season.

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
Staying up will do for this season.

If we achieve that great, but I've already got my eyes on next season and well I'm worried. Our out and out best player this season is gone (Marchionni in case you didn't realise). The defence is not improving and some of the core players are getting older to the point that they are too old.

We have some younger talent coming through but I don't see who's going to be scoring the goals for us next year, the midfield this season has been poor (though I think Beretta's selection and tactics is partly to blame here).

I could go on....

R.

·
Registered
589 Posts
For this season our goal is to avoid the relegation but for the next season we must have a completely different point of wiew regarding our place in Serie A.
I won't be delighted to see our team struggling to avoid the relegation and suffer match after match.
Both the technical and managerial staff had better think how the team's performance could be improved for the next season and think if Beretta is the right coach for us or not!Maybe he is not capable to get us to higher position in standings and being coached by him we won't be able to hope for better performances and better future.

·
Missing Guidolin.
21,157 Posts
Delighted.

I think we play with some belief in the past couple of months, and although some of his desicions are still erratic, I think Beretta's done a reasonably good job.

I'd rather remain focused what's on-field, and not about a potential take-over & rebuilding for next season,

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
We will stay up, Beretta is proving himself to being quite a good coach even thoough his descions are wierd, having said that I would of course be delighted if we stay up

·
Registered
3,891 Posts
Imo we will stay this season in serie A for sure.
But the challenge is to come back to the right way from next year.With a new owner or without.

·
Registered
15,670 Posts
george_acp said:
Imo we will stay this season in serie A for sure.
But the challenge is to come back to the right way from next year.With a new owner or without.

Without a new owner we don't have much chance to be better then we actually are....

·
Registered
5,736 Posts
If no body buys us then i cant see there being a team next year.

If there is we wont have Corradi,Pasquale,Marchionni

Possibbly not Bresciano and Cannavaro.

Our team is only going to get weaker imo and without a new owner we wont get any better. We look ok at the moment and if we were able to get a draw with Fiorentina and beat Messina we would most likley be ok.

I think Beretta has done well with the resources. He started badly but has been good in the past 2-3 months. He is playing with only 1 striker and has had LOADS of injuries. I think we should be ok but its all about a new owner and it looks like we wont know any more by the end of the season at least and that could be another 6 months before we get a new owner which is a long painful wait.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts