Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Then we are in the Semis? We would then play either Roma or Milan.

This could be a nightmare. I would really hate it if we had to play Roma yet again! they are too strong for us this season and we don´t need the aggrevation of losing - it doesn´t matter if we win it´s only the coppa.

But back to the sweet part - if Parma go bust then we rest for two games and still advance.

·
Registered
460 Posts
svennis, you're UNIQUE.

I bet you're the only one that's thinking about of all things, the Coppa. :D

·
HEY, WHA' HAPPENED?
24,083 Posts
He's just obsessed with Parma, he loves our players, & hell he even wanted our owners at one point:D

·
Premier Player
2,669 Posts
I think Lazio has a unique chance of winning the coppa italia this year. Parma should be beatable and in a derby everything is possible. With Roma in the hunt for the scudetto why should they play Chivu, Totti or Cassano in such an "unimportant" game? We can get a full stadium then and in the finals, make a lot of money and maybe get a trophy. With that we´d also be in next year´s supercoppa italiana, which gives even more money. I disagree fearing anybody in the semis, let it be Milan or Roma. Both could be beaten, why not??? And we have no international games anymore, so why rest anybody? I want that trophy and I think our players also want it.

·
Registered
75 Posts
One game at a time mates! Whether we face Parma or not, we're still going to have to play some good teams! Unique topic that's for sure! But i'm thinking we're still going to be playing Parma!

Forza Lazio...we'll win this Coppa!

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey I hope we face Parma - without Ferrari, Adriano, Frey, Bonera etc they will be easier to face then Ancona - by the way Ancona almost drew us :eek:

But I agree - two derbies could be good for us. More so with Roma chasing Lo Scudetto and Uefa Glory.

·
Registered
101 Posts
svennis said:

This could be a nightmare. I would really hate it if we had to play Roma yet again! they are too strong for us this season and we don´t need the aggrevation of losing - it doesn´t matter if we win it´s only the coppa.

What the hell?????

How dare u say this?

In a derby everything is possible....

Las year we were waaaaaaaaaay better than Merda and drawed them twice and lost twice!!!!!!!!

Dont u remember?????

·
Registered
474 Posts
well i hope we'll face oarma..crash them...

meet merda again...destroy them and then win the finals..

well if not how to be proud of what we did in coppa italia???;)

·
Registered
41 Posts
You guys have to be realistic, merda is playing much better than us this season, I would rather choose Milan to play against.
But we still have to pass the QF, it won't be easy...

·
Registered
75 Posts
Whoa!

What's all this rubbish about fearing Roma!? First of all, it shouldn't matter who we play, we have to go out and win! Second of all, F Roma! Who cares if they're a top Serie A, who cares if they lose every game in the 2nd half of the season, it's Roma! It will be a battle no matter what! Inter, Juve, Parma, Chievo, and the rest of Serie A have no comparison to Lazio - Roma! On any given day Lazio can beat Roma, why, because it's a derby, it's Rome and pride is on the line! I would LOVE to play Roma, especially since they think they have our number! No Laziali's fear Roma, we just don't care for them :D Inter, Juve, etc are just as tough as Roma and we've beaten them. You say Roma is playing great football lately, I say Lazio is great football. Third...FORZA LAZIO!

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
Unfortunetly the statistics are in favour of Roma and have been for a number of years. :) I'm not a fan of stats and believe that Lazio can beat Roma but the way Roma are going, it's going to have to be a lapse on Roma's part and Lazio capitalizing on it.

·
Registered
5,827 Posts
Svennis does have alots of Free time to think about crap like this:D:D...

But if nothing change in Parma Squad....this match will be closely contested...The 2nd String players will play a major role in both the home and away match:)

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
What the hell?????

How dare u say this?

In a derby everything is possible....

Las year we were waaaaaaaaaay better than Merda and drawed them twice and lost twice!!!!!!!!

Dont u remember?????
Case in point - we where better still couldn´t win. Now they are better.

Svennis does have alots of Free time to think about crap like this...
I´m a medstud top 10% in my class at one of the best univs in europe I´m one handsome fxck and I still have time with this crap - go back to playing supermario.

·
Registered
5,827 Posts
svennis said:
I´m a medstud top 10% in my class at one of the best univs in europe I´m one handsome fxck and I still have time with this crap - go back to playing supermario.
:howler: :howler: .....who on earth you end up being a med Student is questionable....Handsome??PPL who think they are handsome are always those ugly F*ck!!!:groan: :groan: ...

You are one Crappy Med Stu after all:D:D:D...Poor Patients in the future:sob: :sob:

·
Registered
75 Posts
Stats, stats, stats....blah, blah, blah....yes, Roma is one solid team this year, I never questioned that. But, it's a derby when Lazio and Roma get together, just as it is when Juve and Inter get along. ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN! As for Lazio hoping Roma collapses....who cares...right now, we'll probably be facing a fine Parma team that Lazio will want to seek revenge on! So, I'll worry about Roma when that day comes...as for now...we should be focused on bankrupt Parma!

Forza Lazio!

·
Registered
84 Posts
I see you are getting agitated, Svennis...

And you missed a comma there, plus it's unis or universities. ;)

·
Registered
44 Posts
screw roma, the game is 11 vs 11 and one ball anyone can win, i dont care if roma are 1 in serie a, in a derby its more important the heart and courage of the players than their fitnnes or skill, and lazio players have courage like no other team.

forza lazio ¡¡¡

1 - 20 of 30 Posts