Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
713 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think he is a great player and we need him in the team
personally I prefer him to Zenden
I know that some of you are thinking that Lazio had a lot of Argentinians but its really dosen't bother me if he cames

·
Registered
3,727 Posts
NO NO NO!!! even i say no to that...i love kily because he has everything a top club wants but the problem is the amount of argentines in lazio....wc qualifiers are everymonth and that will hurt. Lazio comes first and its a negative move.

FORZA LAZIO!

·
Registered
938 Posts
You want even more Argentines? Do you realize what's gonna happen to Lazio when all the Argentines in your club have to go to play for the world cup qualifiers? Think about it.

·
Premier Player
2,669 Posts
All of you are completly right. If Cragnotti is going to buy Gonzalez who is next? Roa and then Zanetti or even Batigol? No thank you, he is a very talented player but I think he also has no european passport. That is a problem as well. Also the wc qualifiers. Crespo, Simeone, Lopez and Veron are not able to play in the middle of the season. That is bad. I think it is a fault of the south american football federation. There timing is bad. Look at their schedules. I don´t think it is good for the football when the best players are missing or out of form when they come back from Brazil or Argentina. We need some times in the season when Seria A, Primera Division, Premiere League and the german Bundesliga stop playing that the south americans can leave to play for their national teams. What do you think about this?

·
International
6,519 Posts
Killy Gonzalez, no thank U.
We 'll have to play with second team when argentina team is away. You must consider to do the team that will play good, the players should know each other etc. That's though work...

·
Registered
3,245 Posts
Yeah. As much as I want to see Kily Gonzales in Lazio jersey (I looove Kily!:D), I really see that there's no use in getting another Argentinian to join the team. Also, I don't like the idea of Lazio counting too much on the Argentinians. Like all of you've pointed out before, it's the WC qualifiers that would make those players restless and vulnerable to injuries.

·
Registered
3,727 Posts
Gustavo lopez is a good player to get, but there is one problem with that. Biesla loves this guy, so he gets called up to the national team all the time.

C

·
0 Posts
Killy is on the left wing and we already have Nedved.
Why not Diesler? He is a talent and very young.

Forza Lazio!!!!

·
Premier Player
2,669 Posts
chy116, Sebastian Deisler will be a great player in the future. He is in Berlin now and I think for a club like Hertha a price like 12.5 mio. $ would be okay. They would take the money. He is Germanys upcoming superstar and a possible national team captain. He in a lazio jersey? Great!

L

·
0 Posts
He plays on the right think before writing and for me i prefer stankovic .

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
Hey look i know i've sorta pissed off alot of Lazio fans )(namely SSlazio11) with some of the things i've said and i'm sorry and apologize....sheesh what does it take for you guys to forgive me? :;)

Anyway talking about Kily Gonzalez, he is a good player but you have to agree that if you bought him you would have a ridiculous amount of Argentine players in your squad. Of course you have WC qualifiers coming up in the middle of the season which will weaken your team and other teams with South American Internationals in Europe considerably.

Diesler is an excellent prospect but don't think Berlin are gong to just hand him over for 12.5 million, as soon as Lazio or another Italian club move for him all the other teams will bid for him in an attempt to get him.:cool:

Anyway i would just like to apologizes again and say I LOVE ALL THE LAZIO FANS!!! :rolleyes:

·
Ronny
1,698 Posts
being Sarcastic eh? Juve fan eh? think we'll forgive you EH?! :D

Don't worry, we are jealous of Lazio. Whenever someone says some bad things about Lazio, you can be sure that we'll show him what he can do with his ***...
Well! I think i said enough! :D

i see that you're a Rookie. You'll get to know us. :)

Well Guys. I think that this is my last post for this week.
I'm on my way to Dreamland (i mean sleep) because i need to wake up in &^#$%
5 AM tomorrow to get into my 6:30 AM bus to Eilat!

I hope you'll manage to keep things working while i'm gone! haha
I know you'll miss me! :rolleyes:

see you on Friday! you're free until than! Miss ya!

LOVING SHY! :D

·
International
6,519 Posts
Well, so it is:
Malcolm, you can now stop apologizing to us:eek:

SHY, have a good time, of course we will miss ya. !
I know i will, i allready miss Lazia and AMOROSO! :rolleyes:

I wonder if u guys would miss me too :confused:

·
Premier Player
2,669 Posts
Hey Malcolm_Z from L.A., Sebastian Deisler is not on the market right now. But wait until after the season and Hertha BSC Berlin will release him from his contract for 17.5 mio. Dollars. If all the middle class players cost about 25 mio. Dollars Deislers price is about 17.5 millions. The dollar is about as twice as the german mark in the moment so Berlin would take the money. The highest transfer in Germany was Joerg Heinrich from Dortmund to Fiorentina in 1998 for 12.5 million Dollars. So you can see the difference to the transfers in the rest of Europe. German stars are really "cheap". Sources (good sources) say that Deislers favourite club in Italy is Lazio. I hope this transfer will happen in the future, but it is not for sure. He also likes Berlin where the fans love him and his nicknames are Backstreet Basti (because of his age, 20) or Basti Fantasti (means the fantastic Basti). He is a superstar there and his place in the starting lineup is save. Perhaps it would also be save at Lazio because he is perhaps better than Stankovic (not only my opinion). He is playing right wing but also is able to play playmaker or defensive midfielder.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts