Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
15,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If we don't get the CL spot (God forbid!) who do you want to have it?

Lazio or Inter?

State your opinions and why.

If not us, I'd want Lazio. Mainly cuz I feel like a brotherhood feeling towards them lately. So if we don't get it then Forza Lazio ;)

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
Lazio of course. Inter are b*stards with silly fans.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Valdrin said:
If we don't get the CL spot (God forbid!) who do you want to have it?

Lazio or Inter?

State your opinions and why.

If not us, I'd want Lazio. Mainly cuz I feel like a brotherhood feeling towards them lately. So if we don't get it then Forza Lazio ;)
:devil: yess, lazio! they're evil:fero: ! but I try to think positive - so we will!:D

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
Lazio...since a CL spot would definetly shut those Interisti up...:D

Plus Lazio need it more and what better to see Inter in UEFA...:happy: :stuckup:

·
Registered
58,081 Posts
...And i thought Parma and Inter are friends. :depress::sob:

VERDI said:
Lazio of course. Inter are b*stards with silly fans.
Us ? Silly ? :eek:

Come on, ask GaGa. He loves our forum. :heart::kiss:

Aint that right, BlaBla ? :tongue:

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
Nerazzuri4life said:
...And i thought Parma and Inter are friends. :depress::sob:

Us ? Silly ? :eek:

Come on, ask GaGa. He loves our forum. :heart::kiss:

Aint that right, BlaBla ? :tongue:
I gotta entertain...:tongue:

Doesn't mean Interisti in there aren't silly...does it? You have Abo...ARAMO...Jack...Pulsar...Samito etc... all as silly as can be...;)

And may I add...there is little serious football discussions with these posters...jack and his games with polls and stuff...ARAMO with his CAPS lock on...Abo who contributes from time to time...Pulsar who is a schizophrenic who one minute is an Interista and bashing Milanisti the next he turns on Interisti and becomes friends with Milanisti...Samito talks through his :ass: a lot of the time...

Then you have me...who...can posts silly things too...;) and that's what the Inter forum is used for by moi...

·
HEY, WHA' HAPPENED?
24,083 Posts
I used to hate Lazio, now I hate Inter. Simple. It's a case of lesser of 2 evils, & so Lazio have my support to finish 5th & Inter 6th or even 7th :)

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Hmm...hard question. I mean its hard not to have your team get it.

But after lots of thinking, I have to say Inter. They are pure quality. They got great stuff. They have organization. They have pace. They have power. They have Italian blood. They have Uruguyan blood. They are foreign by nature. They are too powerful. They are overcoming. They are CL.

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
Lazio or Inter, jesus, Id prefer Udinese :D

·
HEY, WHA' HAPPENED?
24,083 Posts
Pulsar36 said:
Hmm...hard question. I mean its hard not to have your team get it.

But after lots of thinking, I have to say Inter. They are pure quality. They got great stuff. They have organization. They have pace. They have power. They have Italian blood. They have Uruguyan blood. They are foreign by nature. They are too powerful. They are overcoming. They are CL.
Go away Inter fool.

·
Registered
13,059 Posts
I like this thread a lot.;)
And as I said in another thread if Lazio can't get that fourth place - Forza Parma.:)

·
Registered
58,081 Posts
GaGa said:
I gotta entertain...:tongue:

Doesn't mean Interisti in there aren't silly...does it? You have Abo...ARAMO...Jack...Pulsar...Samito etc... all as silly as can be...;)

And may I add...there is little serious football discussions with these posters...jack and his games with polls and stuff...ARAMO with his CAPS lock on...Abo who contributes from time to time...Pulsar who is a schizophrenic who one minute is an Interista and bashing Milanisti the next he turns on Interisti and becomes friends with Milanisti...Samito talks through his :ass: a lot of the time...

Then you have me...who...can posts silly things too...;) and that's what the Inter forum is used for by moi...
Yeah right. :rolleyes:

Jack is one of the most knowledgeable Interisti. Pulsar is a hot headed character and same goes for Aramo and Samito but in a good way imo. :D Abo is good dunno what's wrong with him really. But there are many Interisti on these forums that post quite well. But sadly, some dorks come to our threads and ruin them. ;) Acting like 5 year old girls. :pp

Lazio. Not that I like them but Inter is my most hated team this year.
LOL, So every year you change your most hated team ? :howler:

1 - 20 of 41 Posts