Xtratime Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think that if PIksi isn't gonna be the captain, well, then Sinisa should be.

DO YOU AGREE???

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Stojkovic remember that time me,you,Vladz and Darko where arguing if Piksi leaves who will be captain and you all said Miha and I said Mijat well look like I was right :)

Just Kidding :)
Who really cares who is captain. As long as they are winning then Nadj can be captain for all I care.

·
Registered
234 Posts
i think Miha should of been captain but i dont think it really matters that much seeing Mijat is a dominant player on the field.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah, i know what you are saying Mijatovic (about the captain thingy, aslong as we are winning), BUT i still would have loved to see Piksi be the captain because its his last tournament for our country and he is the real captain NOT Mijat. (i have nothing against Mijat. he is a great player) BUT Piksi deserves it.

I know i over reacted about the "F*cking Unbelievable!!!!!!!" POST, BUT i still cant believe Boskov.

V

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm hoping the team doesn't react as you do Stojkovic. That would be devastating.

Let it go mate,... let it go.

V

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I also thought Sinisa would be the Captain after Pikse (was decided that he would no longer be tha Captain after qualifications), but to my surprise during the match vs Mac in Feb. Mijat emerged as a captain.

Btw, there is no question that Boskov and Sinisa are tight. And if anyone would no 1st what's Boskov thinking, it is Sinisa. Not Mijat, not Bulatovic or Miljan... it is Sinisa. 'Nough said!

Cheers!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts