Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
15,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well it's time for a little off-topic thread here.

The question is simple; "If you weren't a Parmense :proud: (god forbid ;) ) which team would you support in ITALY?"

Remember it's only serie a teams that you can pick :D

Personally I'd cheer for Milan, mainly cuz they're the only team that will give Juve a fight. And also cuz of Maldini/Van Basten/Costacurta <- gotta love Billy :D .

·
Registered
2,919 Posts
Haha, if it were serie B everyone would say Hellas :D Including me ;)

I'd probably be a Samp supporter. I've always had a soft spot for the club and they seem to have the same hard working, underdog spirit as Parma.

If i had to choose a team out of the top 4, it'd also be Milan. I hate Inter and Roma with a passion, i have some issues with Juve (though i dont hate them as much as you all seem to :D), but Milan i have no beef with. They seem to usually deserve their crowns and are actually a great team.

·
Registered
2,919 Posts
I'm also fond of Udinese, because i love Jankulovski and Di Michelle (also Di Natale, but thats only relevant for this year. If only he had of come to Parma :( )

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
Empoli...Palermo...Spezia...one of them...dunno which...

Sampdoria are :cool: too...so too are Napoli, Foggia.

But top 4 team...? Hmm...It's really got to be Milan...

Juve...? hahah don't make me laugh...
Inter? haha they make me laugh...
Roma? They're alright...don't hate them nor like them.

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
I don't know. As a child I kind of "supported" Napoli and Inter. Napoli because of Maradona and Careca and Inter because of Matthäus, Brehme and Klinsmann. You see, I supported Germany in the big tournaments back then and my best friend supported Holland (and Milan because of that).

But that doesn't count. I was only a small child. Just like the present day Interisit. :dielaugh:

I would probably support Roma. A bit of an underdog with great fans, a great city and also they have played good football for most of the last 10 years. Including Zeman's 4-3-3 and Capello's Scudetto winning squad.

·
Registered
16,482 Posts
For me, it would probably be Reggina. They've kind of been my second team ever since they got promoted 2-3 years back. There's something about the little southern club that attracts me. btw, their kit this season is awesome.

·
Registered
8,304 Posts
Depends on when I have to chose that team. Right now I would surely chose Palermo, ahead of Cagliari and Reggina. In lower leagues I like Verona, Empoli and Spezia.

Of the Top4 clubs I would really not know who to chose, everyone of them has some nice players.

·
HEY, WHA' HAPPENED?
24,083 Posts
Ummmm, I'd probably have no interest in Serie A anymore as I can't even watch it on TV these days.

·
Missing Guidolin.
21,157 Posts
From the top four sides (Milan,Juve,Inter,Roma), I would prefer Milan to win the scudetto, mainly because of Ancelotti, but they do have some nice players also.

I don't have no feelings for other Serie A clubs at all really. The only clubs I don't mind are Brescia, Udinese and Samp I guess.

·
Registered
7,323 Posts
I've had many 'second teams' behind Parma. I remember Roma, Lecce, Palermo, Hellas, Brescia...

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
Valdrin said:
The question is simple; "If you weren't a Parmense :proud: (god forbid ;) ) which team would you support in ITALY?"
... what kind of question is that?! :wth:

The only other team I like (very, very little bit) in Serie A right now is Chievo. :doh:

Honestly I don't know and have never thought of it. If no Parma then I'll switch to watch English Premier League and go cheering for... well, I never like any particular club there but... let's say that I don't complain when Aston Villa, Coventry, "old Chelsea" (before the wealth arrived) etc. win. :tongue: And I like... hmm... Le Saux, Southgate (!), Barry, Huckerby... okay, I admit that I also like Robert Pires and those "foreigners" at Arsenal these years. :tongue:

I come from an ex-British colony after all... :rolleyes:

·
Defunct
23,341 Posts
If I weren't a Juve fan, I'd probably support Parma. If I didn't support Parma, I'd probably cheer for Juve.

·
Registered
12,237 Posts
GaGa said:
Empoli...Palermo...Spezia...one of them...dunno which...

Sampdoria are :cool: too...so too are Napoli, Foggia.

But top 4 team...? Hmm...It's really got to be Milan...
And you call yourself romano? ;)

·
Registered
293 Posts
Parma is a good team. i used them in Fifa 2005 and i like them. Too bad I neeed to conquer the rest of the cups and league title so I have to move on...

1 - 20 of 33 Posts