Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 82 Posts

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I sure as hell would. What about you guys?

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
i'd probably turn a blind eye if he was getting the results, but i don't think our chairmen would, i reckon Peter Hill-Wood might have a stroke if Mourinho was representing the Arsenal. :D

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hmm.....But ToniSamp, both men have results, but Mourinho does it with flair...

·
Banned
13,144 Posts
If he was my coach, ofcourse I would back him. But only because he coached my favourite team then..

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
LOL yeah..

·
Registered
2,445 Posts
Not necessarily. Being a loyal fan of Barcelona, the club, I am able to judge each situation free of agenda. If an asshole like Mourinho makes enemies of neutral fans and alienates the football world from my club, then he's doing something far worse than getting bad results: smearing the proud name of my club. I sincerely think he wouldn't last a month in Barcelona with the attitude he has shown of late.

·
Registered
2,445 Posts
Interista said:
You forget he did last at Barcelona a little time ago.
No, I did not forget. That fact is immaterial, since he was not at the helm and those were the days before he became a manager in a "league of his own". Had he misspoken or displayed arrogance in those days, he would have been booted immediately.

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
I't would surely bother me because I pwersonally don't like a coach like that.To me he does more harm than good at times and put's his players under unnecessary pressure.

·
Registered
15,634 Posts
Actually it is the opposite imo. He is taking all the pressure, the media are just concentrating on him, while his team with less spotlight on them, are doing the job on the field.

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Drito said:
Actually it is the opposite imo. He is taking all the pressure, the media are just concentrating on him, while his team with less spotlight on them, are doing the job on the field.
I don't agree especially when he says things like we've already won the Premiership etc it's not a terribly good thing for the team as I see it.Good for him to be confident but personally i just don't like it that's all. :)

·
Registered
8,947 Posts
Of course, I will defend him. However, as faithful I am to the club I support, sometimes I have to be objective and will not defend his actions that made us looked bad in front of public. For example : maybe I have 100% support to my coach Arsène Wenger, but I will not defend him when he said "he didn't see anything" when there're hard tackles from our players. And if I support Mourinho, I'll certainly not defend him when he said something like it's already long time since he left Barcelona and there're things that changed and there are things that doesn't, like he has been so successful and while he pointed the journalists are still the same and still looking for his fault. But every successful coach in the world has their arrogance side.

·
Registered
607 Posts
i think anyone who has a sense of humor and understood it is just a game would embrace him, you get the odd fan with a stick up their ... who likes to complain about his every act but at the end of the day he isn't hurting anyone and is providing entertainment.

i enjoyed it while it lasted.

1 - 20 of 82 Posts