Xtratime Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
then they will ensure the championship?

The diffreance will be 8 point but probaly will get back to 5 after the game against Kiryat-Gat.

Then it will be an easy games to both teams may be Maccabi Haifa have harder game against Beitar in the last day but even if she loses and Hapoel wins the diffrence still will be 2 points.

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
I usually hate to say it's over until it really is, but I cannot see Hapoel getting back to it if Haifa wins today. A big IF though, Hapoel Petah Tikva will want to break the Maccabi Haifa curse. :D

·
Registered
11,364 Posts
Yes, I will be cheering for Gutman's team today, also for Landau's team. Hopefully this day will end up bittersweet and not completely bitter. Yalla Petah Tikva!

·
Registered
3,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Raanan said:
I usually hate to say it's over until it really is, but I cannot see Hapoel getting back to it if Haifa wins today. A big IF though, Hapoel Petah Tikva will want to break the Maccabi Haifa curse. :D
I am 90% shure that Maccabi Haifa will be the champions of 2001/2002

·
Registered
3,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hrevivo said:
I'm a Hapoel fan and I'm 95% sure that Haifa will win the championship...

There's always next year ( you still gonna be in UEFA).

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
Haifa are sure to be crowned champions but looking at their calender they will have harder games then Hapoel so who knows?

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
Hapoel are 5 points off them and Be'er Sheva are no easy task so it could be 2 or 3 points after Saturday you can't know.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts