Xtratime Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
2,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Berluska: "Era un`incombenza che avrei lasciato volentieri a un`altra squadra perchè i nostri cugini nerazzurri hanno sempre un posto nel nostro cuore ".

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Wow Berlu has a place for us in his heart

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Hey is it just me or did that ref did not call a clear PK against nesta jumping on veron's back for some piggyback?

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
That is debatable. It seemed that way but the referee did not call it because Veron apparently did not make an attempt to go for the ball. Not that he was able to do so with Nesta climbing all over his back.

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
I seriously think that Inter and Milan fans despte the rivalry and hatred do have alot of respect for each other.two great clubs with great tradition speaks volumes all things aside.

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Yes, Schumy you are correct. However, we occassionally have the jackasses who brag all the time, mainly Ivan De La Pena.

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Let them brag all they want Milan and inter have stories to say things without talking.Where teams like real feel the need to tell the world about every signing they make.

·
Registered
5,116 Posts
Pulsar36 said:
Hey is it just me or did that ref did not call a clear PK against nesta jumping on veron's back for some piggyback?
man i really confused about that jump the ref saw it and he didn't say a thing yet when martins did the same against nesta he called for a foul, i really should check the book rules the milan's version of it to make this clear

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Well let Diavolo explain it. Let's see if he can make an excuse that he saw a calcio show and they showed a different angle to it. Come Diavolo, what's ur explanation? Of course then he would point to Pirlo being hacked down 1 foot away from the PK box but ours was a PK and his wasn't.

·
Registered
5,116 Posts
Pulsar36 said:
Well let Diavolo explain it. Let's see if he can make an excuse that he saw a calcio show and they showed a different angle to it. Come Diavolo, what's ur explanation? Of course then he would point to Pirlo being hacked down 1 foot away from the PK box but ours was a PK and his wasn't.

the answer is simple pulsar just read diavolo statistics about milan being the victim of the refs in the pasts 100 years that would explain it :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,997 Posts
2T said:
the answer is simple pulsar just read diavolo statistics about milan being the victim of the refs in the pasts 100 years that would explain it :thumbsup:

:dielaugh: Good one.

I didn't think it was a penalty at the time, and the replays have only confirmed my first impression. Nesta jumped hard for the ball, while Veron didn't even bother to raise himself on his tiptoes. He just stood there watching, mouth open. Nesta then fell over Veron in spectacular fashion. Since Veron obviously wasn't going for the ball, there was no penalty. I'm just happy Nesta got out of it without injury.

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Thats the same scenario as Marints seconds form the final whistel when he jumped high for the ball while Nesta just stood there not doing anything letting Martins topple over him trying to head the ball

1 - 13 of 13 Posts