Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
867 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do you still think Adriano will want to stay with Inter?

I am afraid it will be Chelsea for him, but I am just guessing
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
22,221 Posts
juventus2 said:
Do you still think Adriano will want to stay with Inter?

I am afraid it will be Chelsea for him, but I am just guessing
he won't go to Chelsea of all teams why would he?I hope Inter don't get punished it's not their fault that some people are wankers this doesn't reflect what their supporters are about.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,514 Posts
Adriano will be kept regardless
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,927 Posts
Adriano is not leaving regardless of what.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
14,870 Posts
I don't think Adriano is going anywhere. He is a key player for the future and I don't think Inter wants to risk a "bad" transfer deal at this point in time
 

·
Legend
Joined
·
17,146 Posts
One may say whatever they want, but put yourself in his shoes. Season after season, you end up with nothing to show for it while others are winning it all. At the end of the day, he'll want to win and that ain't going to happen where he is...:eek:
Adriano, IMO will want to leave and soon. It's obvious....:eek: Sad but true...unless Inter changes everything from top to bottom and builds a new team and takes the time to build a team. And being Inter, that's a very long shot....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,039 Posts
San Siro said:
One may say whatever they want, but put yourself in his shoes. Season after season, you end up with nothing to show for it while others are winning it all. At the end of the day, he'll want to win and that ain't going to happen where he is...:eek:
Adriano, IMO will want to leave and soon. It's obvious....:eek: Sad but true...unless Inter changes everything from top to bottom and builds a new team and takes the time to build a team. And being Inter, that's a very long shot....
Wauw really wise words :rollani:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,514 Posts
I think people put too much onus on winning trophies. I dont think palyers care that much for winning trophies.
I believe it is a JOB, these staff are paid large large amounts to do it.....who wants to join a football club just to win trophies (if they are going to pay in peanuts) elephants need not apply


I dont think he will leave regardless of the punishment Inter recieve
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,514 Posts
San Siro said:
One may say whatever they want, but put yourself in his shoes. Season after season, you end up with nothing to show for it while others are winning it all. At the end of the day, he'll want to win and that ain't going to happen where he is...:eek:
Adriano, IMO will want to leave and soon. It's obvious....:eek: Sad but true...unless Inter changes everything from top to bottom and builds a new team and takes the time to build a team. And being Inter, that's a very long shot....

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
:frustrat:

Why should we change?

We ran every single game we played against every sing team this whole fcking season

We owned Milan

Whay should we change a system that allows us to dominate our opponents?

If we need a modification, it should be the exchange of Stankovic for Ronaldinho
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
38,252 Posts
Adriano will only leave Inter for Real Madrid. At the moment, we have enough attacking options at the Bernabeu so I don't think he will leave the San Siro for another couple of years. He's still young, his time will come he just needs to be patient and I am sure he doesn't want to leave Inter without winning something important first.

Chelsea will never sign him, his dream is to play for Real Madrid.
 

·
Legend
Joined
·
17,146 Posts
001 said:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
:frustrat:

Why should we change?

We ran every single game we played against every sing team this whole fcking season

We owned Milan

Whay should we change a system that allows us to dominate our opponents?

If we need a modification, it should be the exchange of Stankovic for Ronaldinho
Continue to live in your world of denial and desillusion.
In order to get different results, do things differently. Basic elementary life philosophy....:eek:

Oh well! :lala:
On a second thought, please do not change!:stuckup:

Cheers.;)
 

·
Legend
Joined
·
17,146 Posts
El Fenómeno said:
Adriano will only leave Inter for Real Madrid. At the moment, we have enough attacking options at the Bernabeu so I don't think he will leave the San Siro for another couple of years. He's still young, his time will come he just needs to be patient and I am sure he doesn't want to leave Inter without winning something important first.

Chelsea will never sign him, his dream is to play for Real Madrid.
Why Real Madrid? He wants to win. Not sell shirts...:jester:

Cheers.;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
38,252 Posts
San Siro said:
Why Real Madrid? He wants to win. Not sell shirts...:jester:

Cheers.;)
Err....Real Madrid have won 2 league titles and 2 European Cups in the last 5 seasons. That makes us the most successful club side in Europe this century. Clearly, Adriano would have no chance of winning at Real Madrid. :howler:

Cheers.

Don't you have anything better to do other than randomly exercise your fingers over a keyboard? :rollani:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,514 Posts
San Siro said:
Continue to live in your world of denial and desillusion.
In order to get different results, do things differently. Basic elementary life philosophy....:eek:

Oh well! :lala:
On a second thought, please do not change!:stuckup:

Cheers.;)
1. You say change things from Top to Bottom
We have bought a new team every season (and it hasnt worked)
I am in favour of modification, and agree that we should let a team grow, i dont think its wise to uproot every season

2. Are you actually suggesting that we did not own you. We had chance after chance after chance after chance (you get where i'm going)
You got lucky in the first league match, 2 lucky goals in the first leg of the CL, and a goal from a terrorist who should have been sent off for his vicious atatck

and thats about where it ends
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,514 Posts
San Siro said:
Why Real Madrid? He wants to win. Not sell shirts...:jester:

Cheers.;)
and stop saying Cheers
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
38,252 Posts
Inter better pray that they don't get banned from European competition for any amount of time (1 or 2 years).

That will be the last straw for Adriano, who will most certainly leave if he can't play Champions League football for two years. Also, Inter will have trouble attracting the best players to the San Siro for the same reason. Nobody is going to want to play for a club who can't compete in Europe.

I don't think the fine will be that heavy though, I think they will be given a 3-match home ban plus a 80,000 euro fine.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
1,724 Posts
Its not just UEFA that Inter have to worry about.Last weekend,a group of Lazyo fans displayed the Nazi flag against Livorno.This prompted the Israeli government to ask the Italian football authorities to do something.It seems that Inter will be made to pay for the general state of the game in Italy as a whole.The FIGC need to be seen to be taking action on cleaning up our game.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,624 Posts
ROMA 10 said:
This prompted the Israeli government to ask the Italian football authorities to do something.
Biggest joke of the millenium. :howler:

They ask the Italian football authorities to do something about a stupid flag they had nothing to do with at the time of the match while they destroy thousands of lives everyday. :sigh:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,384 Posts
El Fenómeno said:
Inter better pray that they don't get banned from European competition for any amount of time (1 or 2 years).

That will be the last straw for Adriano, who will most certainly leave if he can't play Champions League football for two years. Also, Inter will have trouble attracting the best players to the San Siro for the same reason. Nobody is going to want to play for a club who can't compete in Europe.

I don't think the fine will be that heavy though, I think they will be given a 3-match home ban plus a 80,000 euro fine.
you seem to be a top uefa official .. i must say. with all the figures and stuff.
inter will get fined and may have to play behinf closed doors for sometime .thats all that will happen.
they cant be banned from playin europena football. thats going too far
 
1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Top