Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:scared:

three games vs Pool
potential two games vs Chelsea
potential two games vs Utd
add in the Bolton, Everton, Boro etc.

any chance Rosicky will be back in the next decade and able to sustain his fitness for more than an episode of Coronation Street?

will van persie be able to negotiate walking down his stairs, getting into a lift and jumping in his car without suffering a double metarsal fracture?

what a tough run in it could be, we need fit and able bodies. :D

·
Registered
38,252 Posts
That's crazy, oh well, at least if we beat Liverpool, Chelsea and then Man United in the final...AND win the league, there can be no doubt who the best team in England is. :D

·
Registered
38,252 Posts
Wenger said today that he has no clue when Rosicky is back.

There is no immediate return in sight for Rosicky who was last seen limping off in the early stages of the match with Newcastle on January 26.

"Personally I don't know when he will be back," said Wenger. "We miss him yes he is a big player and has a fantastic spirit. We have missed his talent. I can not really give positive news about his injury. It is a strange injury but not a bad one."

-----------------------------------------------------

Poor Tom, what is he made of? :D

·
63,337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I think he's an insect, you know how easy it is to pull their legs off.

·
63,337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
hope Rosicky>3 doesn't catch that comment, she will have my guts. :D

·
63,337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
what's the point of selling him, 20 games a season is 20 games when we don't have to play Diaby out of position?

·
Registered
19,999 Posts
Also remember people being quite impressed for getting a player of his calibre at such a reasonable price. Well now we have it confirmed as to why we got him at such a good price. Wenger knew the score when we signed him. Or did he have a get out clause? In any case I'm sure Dortmund would have had his clause much higher for a player of his ability if he was reliable to call upon consistently.

·
Registered
8,387 Posts
Look at it this way, if you get through all of that, no one will be able to say you didn't deserve it.

Except me, you jammy bastards :pp

·
Registered
5,837 Posts
Wenger will not say when or if he expects Rosicky back.

We need to look at our training methods , too many injuries and too long to recover. We have the best training ground in the country and yet we get so many injuries.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts