Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Rising Star
1,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...I would identify all those who were leaving after Samp's 2nd goal and ban them for the rest of the season! They call themselves fans??????? The only way they should be admitted back is if they wear a "kick me, I'm stupid" sign(or something in that sense) for the remaining games. What halfwits! I bet that even now they don't know the final score, muppets!

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
not sure if they are all that bad...

Sometimes, people cant bear the PAIN in watching the team lose... but of course.. not all of them. And Logically, they shld stay.. and bear it with the team.

I will place them in the same lines as those who abuse the players.. when the team is not playing well too.

·
Registered
61,317 Posts
Lightoller, I do believe that you're being way too harsh on those fans that left the stadium before the game ended. You'd have to bear in mind the fact that these people are Milano based Inter fans, that alone means a life full of misery and heartbreak. Plus they paid for their tickets you know, they can do whatever they please as long as they don't harm anyone.

But I'm sure they've now learned their lesson. ;) and they missed one hell of a finale too.

NON MOLLARE MAI ! :star:

·
Registered
45,709 Posts
I wouldn't leave. And I don't think many of us on XT would leave. But this type of behaviour happens not just in relation to fans of Inter but to almost all teams at the top level. It's extremely common.

But the fans that Mancio were angered with were out of line IMO. Turning against the team in that sort of situation is extremely fickle. I would understand if we lost 4-5 games in a row. But this??? :thmbdown:

·
Registered
10,624 Posts
He better not :stuckup:

Something really bad will happen if he even hints to it. :nasty:

·
Registered
15,670 Posts
Abdul said:
People who left the TV set when we went down 2-0

My friend did :D:D he was REALLY MAD at Inter. We were at a pub then when we got home, he calls me and tells me that Inter won, I couldn't believe it actually. I was so happy that he didn't saw the return of Inter. :D Me and my friends have rivalry against each other, always disagree for the fun of it. But we do agree on one thing: Juventus is shiteeeeeeee ;).

·
Registered
5,550 Posts
I left the tv at 2-0, i was dissapointed, not angry.

But luckily for me they had the replay 9 am the next morning :D

·
Registered
10,624 Posts
Fortunately, I didn't leave :D

·
Registered
84 Posts
Disappointment definitely. I mean, after missing all those chances throughout the game.. who thought they'd convert all their chances in the last few minutes? I could not believe it myself either.

A minute before Oba scored, I went to get myself a glass of water. I couldn't hear the TV after leaving my room. When I got back, I saw Vieri celebrating. I thought it was at 2-1, but he was losing it so... I saw the scoreline was 2-2, and I barely reacted, but was happy. I had a feeling that 2-2 will come. We always seem to be destined to get that draw, especially with the 2-2 scoreline. At 3-2 I went mental.

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
If i was At Anfield , i would never leave it lmao , even after the match they would have to drag me out :p:p:p

Anyway for some supporters it is hard to see their team get beaten (i am used to inconsistency anyway) so they go early.

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
henry_god said:
i would never leave it lmao , even after the match they would have to drag me out :p:p:p

reminds me of houllier....

We were changing too rapidly.. while pool were just tooo slow in the coach-change thing. I guess thats the style.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts