Xtratime Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is my opinion. He's such a good player for you guys and if you lose him I think the local derby match may become a second division affair. Also I hear Puyol might be leaving. If both those go, you guys are well fúcked. :eek:

·
Registered
2,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ha, :eek:

You watch it happen. Davids goes =>>>>> barca relegation.:tongue:

Although you do make a good argument my friend, it is quite clear to me that you do not understand how football works.

·
Random Dropout
1,508 Posts
Puyol and Davids are OK but they're no Phil Babb,,you overrate them

And btw,Barça have never been under 6th spot in their whole history
:cool:

·
Honorable Mention, February 2013 XT Photo Contest
21,026 Posts
Mise_Me_Fein said:
Although you do make a good argument my friend, it is quite clear to me that you do not understand how football works.
Quite clear to me that you do:googly:

Another brilliant post :star:

·
Registered
1,571 Posts
maybe we should appoint Martin "bore you to death with long ball's" O' Neill as a saviour

·
Registered
2,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
He would be a good choice. I'd say that was tough to watch a team on such a great run to lose to a rugged Scottish side.

·
Random Dropout
1,508 Posts
Yeah Forza Celtic :D What a team

By God,they got Heart

Hope we meet you in the first round(can't be anywhere else) of the CL next season

·
Registered
139 Posts
If Davids leaves then its a big loss for barca . From the day Davids played and the whole team changed. And really a special partnership with Xavi.Plus, the defence became so solid.
Barca must do anything to keep him.

Greets,

·
Registered
168 Posts
Davids is good, but highly over-rated in the turnaround of Barcelona; what an insult to all the other players to suggest that Davids was THE reason for the turnaround. The smart solution is to work on Motta's temparament and attitude problems, if he sorts that out, Motta will be a better player than Davids ever was. Long time Barcelona wachers will agree with me, those who saw Motta from a few seasons ago.

·
Registered
4,805 Posts
Stupid post...

And btw,Barça have never been under 6th spot in their whole history
Thats a glorious stat :cool:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts