Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
4,786 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Unlucky Batistuta always get injured when Argentina are ready to face Brazil. It will be the fourth time for him to
miss the biggest match in the world sence we won 0-1 (Lopez)in maracana. Yesterday they said that he will miss only
Ecauador match but today they add the Brazil match :(

·
Registered
421 Posts
no man he isn't injured he just want to get REST
and IF he didn't play agianst brazil WITH OR WITHOUT HIM WE WILL BEAT THEM :)

·
Registered
6,529 Posts
Actually Bati is injured. Seems, that he was diagnosed in Rome, with an injury that he may have picked up while playing against Colombia. At least this is what the news papers in Argentina are reporting. It seems that he will miss both upcoming games against Ecuador and Brazil.

·
Registered
581 Posts
Ze da Fiel, are you saying that if Crespo plays with the Argentinian team instead of Batistuta it won't be a FULL ARGENTINA?

[Edited by Cyborg on 12-07-2000 at 20:36]

·
Canonized
37,734 Posts
Did i say that?
i'm saying bring the best of the crop that you have BAtistuta, Crespo whatever their names our....I don't want ANY excuses, simple as that!

·
Registered
581 Posts
Ze da Fiel, well, you said: "recover him....we want a FULL ARGENTINA..after all i dont want to listen to any excuses"! ____________________________________________________________ As far as I know the only injured player that needs to 'recover' is Batistuta, Crespo is not injured nor needs to recover, so I thought you meant that Batistuta needs to 'recover' from his injury so there can be a FULL ARGENTINA...

[Edited by Cyborg on 13-07-2000 at 02:55]

·
Registered
4,786 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ronaldo is injured = Argentina are already very lucky.... HOW..????

Ronaldo is injured = Argentina are already very lucky..
------------------------------------------------------------
Drive X... you dont remembr when we played against each other in Maracana 98..who was not playing for brazil...only
Dunga..and your team were having thier best two forwards romario and ronaldo playing..at the end who won that match??
the truth is that brazil cant beat Argentina only when we are having problems like injuries or if our players have red cards during the match and when some of the important players are not playing....................................
SEE THESE ARE NOT EXUSES.......and everyone can check that between our last meetings.....ALSO I AM NOT SAYING THAT BRAZIL CANT BEAT US IF WE ARE SO GOOD OR IF WE DIDNT FACE ANY PROBLEMS.......NO THEY CAN................
what is the best match brazil played after the world cup 98?
against us in brazil and they won 4-2 when Batistuta our best striker was injured so the same thing will happened now when thier best striker wont play this match..
if Crespo equal BATI he would scored more than one goal
when we won 2-0 in Argentina...
and can any body tell me whats this mean 32 to 30 because i dont know?????

·
Registered
581 Posts
Is it true that Bielsa said today in the press conference that Batistuta won't play in the matches against Ecuador and Brazil?

·
Canonized
37,734 Posts
batigol,
do you rememerb copa america 95, 99, pre olympic (humiliated) and the famous 4x2...
SHUT THE [email protected] UP IDIOT!.
Cyborg...I don't care whoever argentina field....as long as it is rated their best team..it can be Batistuta, Crespo, Saviola, Claudio Lopez....bring the whole lot if you have any doubts of whom your gonna field...will take care of them!
by the way we will not play, Ronaldo, Romario, Edmundo, Edilson, Marcelinho and Juninho.......and Ronaldinho Gaucho is a doubt. But we might field Marques and Guilherme, or even Franca......someone I bet you never heard of, but will definitly give you some headaches!:)

·
Registered
4,786 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Question to answer?????

Ze da Fiel
it's sahme on you to talk about copa 95..you know what happened...i mean the 2nd brazilian goal and about the ref after that match...
copa 99 we were the best on that match...but thats the football...
but if you want to talk about the history...hum i am ready
cuz i have all the results between ARG and BRA...because
there are many results are more famous than 4-2.
still nobody answered my question:
Whats this mean 32 to 30 ?????
can any body help me..i dont think its about maths..

·
Canonized
37,734 Posts
I'll give you some help!

Baticabron,
i'll help you with some maths......its 34 to 33 to Brazil:)
Out of the last 4 games we won 3 :) you only won one:(

About 95, that was so sweet....the best team one:) THE HAND OF TULIO!:):):)

·
Registered
4,786 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
hahahahaha

Its the first time in my life i hear that brazil won 34 to 33... really its the first time..I SWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARE
SO ACCORDING to Mr. ZE all the records from news papers , TVs and the internet web sites ARE TOTALY WRONG.....
SO THEY MUST CHECK AGAIN..CAN ANYBODY TELL THEM PLEASE TO
CORRECT THAT....
also Mr.ZE ZE sayed that brazil won 3 from the last 4 ?!?!?!
HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
98 ARG won 1-0
copa 99 bra 2-1
99 ARG 2-0
99 bra 4-2
PLS can any body find for him any site for writing about anything but not football..

·
Registered
4,786 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
ZE ZE we are watting

thaaanx momo....
but still i want to understand how does he said brazil won 34 to 33...
lets see what everybody know that is ARG and bra drew 21 times so if we add 32+30+21=83 matchs thats what every body saying(news papers,tvs,web sites and people)..
so really they met only 83 times..
BUT if we calculate what Mr. ZE ZE said..
34+33+21=88 times so we missed 5 matchs...maybe he is right
so Mr. ZE ZE can you tell us when those five matchs played and what was the score and who scored these goals???
PLZ we are watting

·
Canonized
37,734 Posts
baticabron
go and learn what football is.
idiot its 34-33 the pre olympic counts in case you din't knjow.....IDIOT
THE WHOLE WORLD TRIES BUT ONLY BRAZIL CAN BE FIVE!!:)
EVITA UNA GRANDI PUTANA!:):)

·
Registered
4,786 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Even on Olympics ARGENTINA are better than brazil......

What you said ZE ZE were lies from where did you get the results....you are wroooooooooooong..
Here are the olympics results since 1960......

South-American Olympic Qualifying Tournament
i will put only ARG x bra matchs and you will see some times huge gab between years and that because ARG and bra
didnt met...

peru 1960:
Argentina 3-1 Brazil

columbia 1972:
Brazil 0-0 Argentina

brazil 1976:
Brazil 2-0 Argentina
Newell's Old Boys of Rosario represented Argentina.

columbia 1980:
Argentina 3-1 Brazil

bolivia 1987:
Brazil 0-2 Argentina

ARGENTINA 1996:
06.03.96 Mar del Plata Brazil 2-2 Argentina

brazil 2000:
02.02.2000 Brazil 4-2 Argentina

ZE ZE ZE NO WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!
TRUST ME I WILL BE READY FOR YOU ANY TIME EVEN IF YOU SAID THAT brazil BETTER THAN ARGENTINA ON BASKETBALL...I WILL CHECK ON EVERYTHING...AND IF THAT IS TRUE I WILL SAY IT AND I'LL DONT SAY LIES I WILL WRITE WHAT THE HISTORY SAYS AND THE HISTORY IS WITH US....
ALSO WHEN THEY SAID THAT THE OLYMPIC MATCHS ARE EQUAL WITH
THE 1st NATIONAL TEAM????????
NOW WHO DONT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT SOCCER ZE ZE ZE...
ZE ZE PLAESE MAKE SURE OF EVERYTHING BEFORE YOU POST ON THIS SITE...NOW WHAT THE PEOLPE WILL SAY ABOUT YOU WHEN THEY WILL SEE THIS...
IF I WERE YOU I WILL BURN MY COMPUTER RGHIT NOW...
BELIEVE ME I WILL TRY TO FIND FOR YOU SOMETHING ELSE USEFULL THAN THIS...BECAUSE YOU ARE EMBARRASSED NOW..
BY THE WAY I AM NOT FROM ARGENTINA I AM FROM THE UNITED ARAB EMIRATES..
VAMOS VAMOS ARGENTINA...
VAMOS VAMOS ARGENTINA...

·
Canonized
37,734 Posts
Baticabron,
so basically your a bandwagon...have to jerk off somebody else's [email protected] must be very bad:( Momo the same applies to you :)
Are the only argentinians in this forum Czar and Argentina???? All the rest are simple bandwagons..who live in Arabia....somewhere they don't have a clue about the meaning of FOOTBALL.
Now. Baticabron.......why do you just put results between us in the olympics, why not in WC?
Also, we have won more medals than you guys in the olympics....so their you are (oh i forgot your not argentinian!)
Also, when Argentina has a basketball player like OSCAR, please come and talk to me....although I think 'll be buried by then. He simply the highest scorer in olympics!:)
ALso, what about volleyball and all hte other sports, we are better then you guys, have won more gold medals, silver and bronze!:)
About the game in Morumbi, we are not worried about that, first we have paraguya, then we will think about Argentina.
Bet your already [email protected] yourself......i'm not...come argentina and all the barra bravas, weill take care of you lot!:)
and it s 34-33 IDIOT
THE WHOLE WORLD TRIES BUT ONLY BRAZIL CAN BE FIVE!:)
We wil open the Itaipu damn and flood Buenos Aires in 6 hours!!:)

1 - 20 of 61 Posts