3,273 Posts

·
Registered
3,273 Posts
2nd division in England and Spain it's like the top of Ligat ha al

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
atarr used to be a trouble maker. he was a spoiled young brat. i remember one game in particular. Atar was in Hapoel Haifa and the coach Victor Hadad asked to substitute him. Atar refused to leave the pitch, Hadad repeatedly asked, the spoiled Atar refused and even the referee Dani Koren tried and it didnt help

Atar has matured alot however, he is now like the wiseman of the tribe. At Haifa he didnt play much at all in the last 2 seasons but he accepted it and tried to teach the young players of the team from his knowledge

Atar trained with a team from Serie B 3 years ago and was almost gonna sign for them (Cosenza). Also a team from Turkey was interested to sign Atar later-on and nothing came out of it.

·
Registered
6,544 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I see.

But if he wanted to he could have been the berkovic, Idan Tal or Avi Nimmy for us? couldn't he? if he wasn't spoiled?

He can always be remembered for his playing time in the NT. He scored the winner against France in France in WC in(front) of 54,000 angry Francois!!! :)

Lets repeat it!

·
Registered
249 Posts
Good question.......
I don't know...but he was talented and somewhat a wasted potential. Then again - Berkovic is a little spoiled and so is Benayoun, hasn't prevented them from moving abroad, has it?

I think Nimni is an even more wasted potential. He played for Derby and Atletico and got back shortly after to Israel. He never really wanted to play abroad and so we missed a real talent I guess.

·
Registered
6,544 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Avi nimmy didn't want to play abroad?!??!?! :(

Same with Benyoun, he started a great carrer with Ajax and after a while told he wanted to come back cause he missed his girlfriend?

is Benyoun like this? or even Illan Bachar?? Because i just think Bachar might do the same or if otherwise, he might go to another club?

How old is bachar?

·
Registered
3,273 Posts
Dieselguy19 said:
Avi nimmy didn't want to play abroad?!??!?! :(

Same with Benyoun, he started a great carrer with Ajax and after a while told he wanted to come back cause he missed his girlfriend?

is Benyoun like this? or even Illan Bachar?? Because i just think Bachar might do the same or if otherwise, he might go to another club?

How old is bachar?
When Benyoun left Ajax he was only 16. It's hard to be alone in a forgein contry all by your self.

·
Registered
3,273 Posts
I don't know.
I think the have something like that.

Ask in the Ajax forum.

·
Registered
3,273 Posts
Hapoel Tel_aviv have sort of a boarding school "Ha bait ha adom"
I think they have something like 30 kids living there and training.

·
Registered
3,273 Posts
No it's kids from the south and the north who live far from Tel-Aviv

·
Registered
11,364 Posts
Maccabi Haifa does bring players from abroad (South American and African), but I'm not sure where they keep them.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts