We'd be Aria Giovanni:

Meanwhile Manchester United would be 'Lumpy':

And Spurs would be Grimace:

You know it's true ;)

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Arsenal would be pretty, young, elegant and increasingly very rich. too bad it would be harder to score with her than it is to score against her though ;)

btw i knew you had a soft spot for Italians hidden somewhere in your stern constitution.

a man with taste after all :)

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
:D

·
Registered
25,902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Vagabondo said:
too bad it would be harder to score with her than it is to score against her though ;)
Haha :D :(

btw i knew you had a soft spot for Italians hidden somewhere in your stern constitution.

a man with taste after all :)
I've got a few Italian mates from my playing days :thumbsup: lots of lovely banter between us Anglo's and you Wogs ;)

·
Registered
11,208 Posts
Jern Lizardhous said:
ISLINGTON BORN AND BRED....... :proud:

:D
Nice hooters! You can play hand ball with them all day long. :devil:

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
Haroon said:
Nice hooters! You can play hand ball with them all day long. :devil:
hands off , she's mine. ;)

btw, the Italian girl i'd jump, but i couldn't take her round me mums in that attire :D ;)

P.S. Haroon, big shout going out to the Asian gals, i was at Walthamstow market Saturday and there was millions of them, if i was still a teen i'd have been jumping on all of 'em. :eekani:

·
Registered
11,208 Posts
Okay .. you can keep the local chick with the nice pair. Aria Giovanni is quite famous although I don't rate her that much.

Asian gals can be good. You should've caught a fish or two just for fun and then let it go. :tongue: It just keeps the magic touch from rusting ya know. ;)

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
i couldn't do that, i had company. :shades:

Another Islington Gal, but not in Somia's class obviously

not as washed up as her ol' man though :D

·
Registered
9,811 Posts
I don't recognise the haggard old bird you just posted Jern. Definately on something though ;)

I see Sonia is looking as beautiful as ever though, it's nice to know some things remain a constant :flirt: ;)

1 - 20 of 77 Posts