Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good chance they might qualify with another win against Ecuador...what do you think Pekerman will do in the remaining games? Try new players?

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
well he should try new players... also the same players cause the players need to get used to each other.. i know some of the players are same as before from bielsa but roman wasnt there... and he is a big part of the time right now ..so the more they play together the better they will get.. and he has to try new players tevez is a must

·
Registered
6,529 Posts
I think there is an established base of players that for the team and squad. No real need to try completly new players, perhpas recalling Teez could be a good dea and including Lux, Palacio and Belluschi along with Aimar and perhaps Delgado if they are healthy. But Pekerman is drawing his conclusons and that is positive enough.

·
I Need More Cowbell!
7,047 Posts
There's no way that Peckerman will try new players should we see ourselves mathematically qualified by June.

Remember the supposed first team has yet to be fielded together meaning there's still fine tuning to be done with our WC representatives.

There's still a couple of spots up for grabs but the team is pretty much set therefore there'd be no need to try out different players, save there's serious injuries on key players (knock on wood).

·
I Need More Cowbell!
7,047 Posts
RayLewis52 said:
Pekerman hates him. I don't see any other reason than that. It's all [email protected] about trying new players. The players he is trying can't shine Tevez's boots.
Don't you ever get tired of making such moronic statements? Jeez! We already 'caught your drift'. We get that you're a mental midget.

·
Registered
450 Posts
Loco said:
Don't you ever get tired of making such moronic statements? Jeez! We already 'caught your drift'. We get that you're a mental midget.

Tired of moronic statements...na...I am more tired of f#$king you mother in the a##. STFU....this is a public forum and everyone has a right to express their opinion... :finger:

·
Registered
31 Posts
What about Veron ? he is performing very well right now what else he wants from him?
How he selected players like Dusher ahead of him.

·
I Need More Cowbell!
7,047 Posts
They day Veron returns to the national team will be the same day Today, RayLewis52 starts making sense. In other words, that won't be happening in a very long time (if ever).

·
Registered
450 Posts
Loco said:
They day Veron returns to the national team will be the same day Today, RayLewis52 starts making sense. In other words, that won't be happening in a very long time (if ever).
or Veron will return to the Arg NT when your mother stops spreading her legs...:finger:

·
I Need More Cowbell!
7,047 Posts
Your infantile smack is laughable, but keep practicing. In the mean time, prepubicent teens like yerself will continue to get their lunch money taken.

Don't lose hope.

·
Registered
3,247 Posts
Apart from the childish post of Loco and Ray, I think Pekerman is going to call 2 diffrent teams for the matchs against Ecuador and Brazil, just like he did against Bolivia and Colombia.

After these 2 games, i assume Arg will be qualified, but Pk will keep calling almost the same players. Like czar said, theres an established base of 15 players aprox (Aimar, cambiasso, lucho Gonzalez, Zanetti, etc), another group with very good probabilities to go to the WC (Tevez, Galleti, Solari, Gonzalo Rodriguez etc) and a group of young players with not much experience in the NT yet who are NT material (Belluschi, Palacio, Lucho Figueroa, and i would like to name Cavenaghi even though he is far from being called for now).

·
I Need More Cowbell!
7,047 Posts
batigold said:
Apart from the childish post of Loco
Yeah yeah, evryone knows about the Peckerboys...

Ahora, si este pendejo quiere joder hay que romperle las pelotas. O me vas a censurar?

·
Canonized
37,734 Posts
What has been Pekerman's line up? The last Argentina game I saw in the qualifiers was way back against Paraguay in Buenos Aires.... long time ago!

Btw, If the world cup was today, would Carlitos go? What about Seba?? Can he make it too?

Btw, today we are going to have the Corinthians blitz in Pacaembu.... we need to beat a third division side 4x0 to qualify... and the tickets were all sold out in 2 hours. Gonna have to get mine off a tout!!

TIMAO E O , TIMAO E O, TIMAO EO, TIMAO EO!!

·
Canonized
37,734 Posts
He started a bit slow. Now he is starting to play better as Passarella has fixed the team well to suit Carlitos better:) before he was virtually playing on his own and Gil din't use to pass the ball properly to him!

We are basically training for one month, and now when the Brasileirao starts in mid April that everyone will be able to give a real verdict not only for Carlitos, but for the whole team. The team is very good and very strong.! :) we should be Brazilian champions at the end of the year :)

1 - 20 of 27 Posts